ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Types Of Car Insurance Coverage Explained
Total Articles: 121
So you have bought your very first family car; have you thought about the insurance policy for your car? Have you decided what kind of coverage you require for your car? The first thing that car owners must know is that they have to have some kind of minimal insurance to be able to drive on the road legally. Without this insurance, they can be fined and/or penalized.
Choosing the Right Insurance Policy
Selecting and purchasing car insurance policy is no easy task. It is not like shopping and simply choosing; if you are not an insurance professional, then chances are that you wouldn’t understand half the things that the insurance seller will be throwing at you. It is at such moments, that consumers often make wrong decisions and get stuck with an insurance policy that they don’t require and cannot pay for.
So, here is a brief run-down of different insurance policies that you can purchase for your car.
• Third-Party Liability Insurance Coverage
Liability only insurance is the simplest policy and the minimal policy that you must purchase to be legally able to drive your car. This insurance is going to cover you in case of car accident that resulted due to your fault. The property and the people that get injured through your car and your driving will be taken care of through this insurance policy. Any legal claims that the third party might make against you will also be covered through this coverage.
• Car Collision Coverage
This kind of insurance coverage is going to take care of any damage that comes to your car due to a collision. The insurance policy will pay for the repair of your car and if the repair exceeds the actual cost/value of the car, like in the case of car being totaled, then the coverage will pay money which is equivalent to the value of the car. This policy is good for consumers who own an expensive car.
• Personal Injury Protection Coverage
Personal Injury Protection, or PIP, is not necessary, but it is something that a car owner must purchase. Car accidents and the injuries resulting from it are constantly on the rise and in case of an accident, the costs soon start to accumulate. Having PIP coverage will take care of most of your medical bills and those of the passengers present in your car at the time of accident.
• Underinsured Motorist Protection Coverage
Although having minimum car insurance is mandatory, not everyone follows this rule. Therefore if you end up in an accident with such a motorist, then you won’t be receiving any payment; instead your insurance policy is going to take care of all payments related to repair of the car.
• Comprehensive Coverage
Comprehensive coverage, covers most every kind of damage coming to your car. For example, your car can get stolen, robbed or damaged due to natural calamity. Who are you going to blame at such a time and to whom are you going to send your bills. This car insurance policy will cover the damage coming to your car in such situations.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.