ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Different Types Of Thailand Visa Applications
Total Articles: 13
Different types of Thai visas have different benefits in terms of the number of times you can enter Thailand and the number of days or months you can stay. But, mostly, it depends on the purpose of your trip to Thailand from your homeland. So, don’t forget to apply for Thailand visa sufficiently ahead of time rather than missing your trip. So, here are quick details about the different Thailand visa applications.
Thailand tourist visa:
Most of the westerners won’t need one. But, the citizens from a list of 21 countries can get one for 60 days on arrival as well. Yet, if you need to apply for one from your country of residence, you can apply for Thailand visa with valid passport, completely filled Thailand visa application, photographs, flight ticket and proof of sufficient funds to travel and stay in the country.
Thailand business visa:
There are three main business visas for Thailand – for employment, business or investment in Thailand. The single entry visa is valid for three months and the multiple-entry visa is valid for single year. These different types of non-immigrant visas mandate that you establish the proof of your business or employment in Thailand along with your Thailand visa application.
For proof of employment, you must have the invitation letter from the qualified employer. To conduct business in Thailand, you will need a multiple-entry visa, which necessitates the business licence, formal communication with business partners, the registration documents, the corporate documents, etc. For potential investors, the associated company must complete all the formalities with the Office of Immigration Bureau.
Other Thailand visas:
The most common visa applications to Thailand are used for retirement, medical treatment, education and marriage. Though, these visas seem simple enough, they are not. For example, for marriage visa, you need marriage certificate. But, you must participate in the Buddhist wedding ceremony in Thailand; otherwise it can be much more complicated process. You cannot retain your education visa without completing the necessary number of study hours each quarter. The medical tourism visa can be issued after examining the medical reports from your doctor and the local hospital you plan to admit into.
Getting a long term visa in Thailand is not easy. Most tourists can enjoy visa exemption. But, the long term stay is not so easy or obvious. You need to prove the purpose of long term stay very clearly and firmly to enjoy the freedom of long term stay in this fantastic country.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on how to apply for a Thailand visa, he also researches about the steps that go into the process of a Thailand Visa application.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson