ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Understand The Thailand Visa System
Total Articles: 13
A Thailand visa is not something that most vacationers bother about. However, as an entire system, it has several facets – based on the type of visa, your country of origin and purpose of travel. Yet, as most travellers know, international holiday goers from several countries can enter Thailand for travel without any visa. The list of countries includes:
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Slovak Republic
• South Africa
• United Arab Emirates
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
Yet, you need to know more about the different kinds of Thai visa. The most tedious type of Thailand visa is business visa; which has three types – visa for employment, business and investing. The three types are considerably different in terms of their supporting documents, offline and online Thailand visa processing and visa approvals. Here are the details.
Employment visa is allotted to individuals with high professional qualifications, who offer services that are locally not available. Potential employers need to be qualified to hire a foreign national as well. When businessmen seek visa for conducting business in Thailand, online visa processing necessitates the documents that demonstrate that applicant has a business in Thailand. You must show correspondence with business partners, business registration and license, corporate documents, list of shareholders, etc. For an investor, the local company must apply on behalf of the applicant to Office of Immigration Bureau.
The education visa is relatively easy if you keep up with the study hours stipulated by the Thai Embassy. The medical travel visa is also easy, if the medical reports are in order. You will need the right documentation from the local doctor and Thai hospital. It will be must for visa approval. You will need marriage certificate for marriage visa and you will need sufficient funds to retire in Thailand, which is an excellent idea – if you consider the 24X7 tourist lifestyle and affordability.
As a traveller, the requirements are specific and the tourist and transit visa approvals are also fast enough for the countries that do need travel visa for Thai destinations. But, work visa and work permit are the most challenging to say the least. So, be smart and efficient about the visa processing and you will get through.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting a Thailand Visa, he also researches about the process of getting a Thailand Visa online.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure