ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Understand The Thailand Visa System
Total Articles: 13
A Thailand visa is not something that most vacationers bother about. However, as an entire system, it has several facets – based on the type of visa, your country of origin and purpose of travel. Yet, as most travellers know, international holiday goers from several countries can enter Thailand for travel without any visa. The list of countries includes:
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Slovak Republic
• South Africa
• United Arab Emirates
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
Yet, you need to know more about the different kinds of Thai visa. The most tedious type of Thailand visa is business visa; which has three types – visa for employment, business and investing. The three types are considerably different in terms of their supporting documents, offline and online Thailand visa processing and visa approvals. Here are the details.
Employment visa is allotted to individuals with high professional qualifications, who offer services that are locally not available. Potential employers need to be qualified to hire a foreign national as well. When businessmen seek visa for conducting business in Thailand, online visa processing necessitates the documents that demonstrate that applicant has a business in Thailand. You must show correspondence with business partners, business registration and license, corporate documents, list of shareholders, etc. For an investor, the local company must apply on behalf of the applicant to Office of Immigration Bureau.
The education visa is relatively easy if you keep up with the study hours stipulated by the Thai Embassy. The medical travel visa is also easy, if the medical reports are in order. You will need the right documentation from the local doctor and Thai hospital. It will be must for visa approval. You will need marriage certificate for marriage visa and you will need sufficient funds to retire in Thailand, which is an excellent idea – if you consider the 24X7 tourist lifestyle and affordability.
As a traveller, the requirements are specific and the tourist and transit visa approvals are also fast enough for the countries that do need travel visa for Thai destinations. But, work visa and work permit are the most challenging to say the least. So, be smart and efficient about the visa processing and you will get through.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting a Thailand Visa, he also researches about the process of getting a Thailand Visa online.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus