ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Where The Heaven Touches The Earth – Switzerland
Total Articles: 400
Be it summer or winter, a sunny day or snowy night, Switzerland is stunningly beautiful. Glamorous Swiss cities and an enchanting countryside make Switzerland a perfect holiday package for everyone! You can go trekking through the Alps, skiing in Jungfrau, paragliding in Valais, shopping in Zurich, boating in Geneva and museum exploring in Basel. With so much to share, it comes as no surprise that Switzerland is also ideal for honeymoon packages. There are three exquisite honeymoon experiences waiting for newlywed couples heading to Switzerland.
Summer Adrenaline and intimacy
Switzerland is perfect for adventure sports throughout the year. In the summer, you can go hiking, paragliding, explore suspension ropes, rock climbing, white river rafting and canoeing. Experience Valais and its breathtaking sky view as you and your partner go paragliding. Go hiking through the sunny mornings; explore the lush green Swiss scenery and return to enjoy a warm steam session. A simple day –with scope for great excitement, though, with a right person besides you! Other activities like a day in the rope park or a canoeing in a lake can also be equally exciting.
Panoramic scenery and romance
Switzerland has a breathtaking scenery – snow clad mountains, green pine trees, crystal clear lakes and a breath of fresh air. You can see wine routes, scenic valleys and mountains with snow through the years as well as green meadows through the summer. Switzerland is a sensational country throughout the year. Swiss beauty is a true joy. Explore the lakes, parks and mountains – this pristine country is a love saga unto itself. Let your love blossom in the Swiss summer. Let the Swiss winter bring the two of you closer than ever.
Glam City Life and Passion
Interlaken, Zurich, Lucerne, Chur, Geneva and Basel, among others, will leave you with an impression of a global city for sure. While Switzerland retains its earthly charm, its cities dress up to impress! Amidst natural beauty, these cities offer amazing cuisines, exciting clubbing scenes and a thriving culture with that modern edge. Any of your Switzerland honeymoon package can be a parade of enthralling city experiences. Go chase after the local art and antiques in all the museums and art galleries. Check out the local bars, pubs, clubs and gourmet restaurants – every modern pleasure is available at your fingertips! Don’t forget to try Swiss chocolate and cheese as you explore the local chops, shopping malls and supermarkets, though. A city honeymoon in Switzerland can be a sinful delight – a holiday package where every modern leisure and pleasure is just a wish away.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer and content specialist for Cox & Kings. Apart from being an ardent photographer, Ninad extensively researches holiday packages around the world and recently made use of a Switzerland honeymoon package from Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara