ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Do Tenants Need The Ejari System?
Total Articles: 7
A simple answer to this question is – yes. Ejari is an online registration system. It is initiated by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). So, this agency requires all lease or rental contracts to be registered. Ejari service makes is possible to register lease contracts online rather than visiting their office personally. But, when tenants ask whether they need Ejari online registration, they are mainly asking about its relevance and importance. So, here are few reasons that help you understand the scenario holistically.
Ejari services protect both the parties in the rental contract i.e. landlords, management companies and tenants. It is a clear solution that ensures that all parties adhere to their end of commitment whether it is rental fee or the obligations. Plus, it also standardises the contracts. If there is any dispute between tenant and the landlord, Ejari acts as trusted regulatory body and conducts a complete audit of the transaction to propose transparent solution.
It is extremely convenient to register your lease contract online. You visit the website; register your lease contract along with the following details:
o Passport and visa
o Property owner data
o Property data
o Contract period and value
o Unit details
o Lease or rental contract – including terms and conditions, additional conditions, remarks and obligations
As you register your contract and pay the fees, you are done. You can use this service for renewals, additions, upgrades, cancellations and terminations. It is easy and fast.
• Big picture
It also helps RERA get a complete picture of the rental market scene in Dubai. It can establish uniformity in the market; which protects the all parties. At same time, Ejari services create transparent and healthy community environment in Dubai local market.
If you look at it comprehensively, everyone is rewarded be legitimate way to maintain the lease contracts. However, in today’s Dubai market, there is considerable dispute about the online payment of Ejari service charges. Though, either party shouldn’t hesitate to pay the dues, it mostly falls into tenant’s set of responsibilities.
Whether it is a justified to make tenant pay for it, is highly questionable arena. It is a grey zone, you know. Both parties are protected, so, who should pay the charges? As a tenant, you should negotiate this tiny bit of the detail before signing the contract, similar to all the legal and obligatory details.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on the process of getting Ejari online registration, he also researches on Ejari services and E-DNRD.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa