ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Do Tenants Need The Ejari System?
Total Articles: 7
A simple answer to this question is – yes. Ejari is an online registration system. It is initiated by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). So, this agency requires all lease or rental contracts to be registered. Ejari service makes is possible to register lease contracts online rather than visiting their office personally. But, when tenants ask whether they need Ejari online registration, they are mainly asking about its relevance and importance. So, here are few reasons that help you understand the scenario holistically.
Ejari services protect both the parties in the rental contract i.e. landlords, management companies and tenants. It is a clear solution that ensures that all parties adhere to their end of commitment whether it is rental fee or the obligations. Plus, it also standardises the contracts. If there is any dispute between tenant and the landlord, Ejari acts as trusted regulatory body and conducts a complete audit of the transaction to propose transparent solution.
It is extremely convenient to register your lease contract online. You visit the website; register your lease contract along with the following details:
o Passport and visa
o Property owner data
o Property data
o Contract period and value
o Unit details
o Lease or rental contract – including terms and conditions, additional conditions, remarks and obligations
As you register your contract and pay the fees, you are done. You can use this service for renewals, additions, upgrades, cancellations and terminations. It is easy and fast.
• Big picture
It also helps RERA get a complete picture of the rental market scene in Dubai. It can establish uniformity in the market; which protects the all parties. At same time, Ejari services create transparent and healthy community environment in Dubai local market.
If you look at it comprehensively, everyone is rewarded be legitimate way to maintain the lease contracts. However, in today’s Dubai market, there is considerable dispute about the online payment of Ejari service charges. Though, either party shouldn’t hesitate to pay the dues, it mostly falls into tenant’s set of responsibilities.
Whether it is a justified to make tenant pay for it, is highly questionable arena. It is a grey zone, you know. Both parties are protected, so, who should pay the charges? As a tenant, you should negotiate this tiny bit of the detail before signing the contract, similar to all the legal and obligatory details.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on the process of getting Ejari online registration, he also researches on Ejari services and E-DNRD.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David