ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Weekend Travel To Paris – Chase The Soul Of The City
Total Articles: 400
Any global traveller will tell you that it is really challenging to catch the spirit of any city in a short trip. Leisure trips, in truth, are known for their ability to capture that true spark. Yet, if you are prepared, a weekend trip spent travelling to Paris can be enough to create memories of a lifetime! It just takes the vision of an expert holiday specialist to make it worth your while.
Plan your 2 days:
It is an overused phrase, for sure. Yet, you should at least research the different parts that make up the soul of the city. You may think it is all about fashion or the art – it actually isn’t. Fashion is a part of life and so it art. The true soul of the city lies in everyday beauty and its people. If you had romanticized the notion of a Paris holiday, be ready to have your eyes opened. Paris is aesthetic, lovely and makes it easy for you to lose yourself in the crowd. So you may not have to include Eiffel tower or Louvre. You should instead do a few other things:
• Try planning for experiences that YOU want to enjoy.
• Ask a local tourist guide or friends who can help create a list for you.
These people know the real Paris. Now, what would they show you, if you are planning the short trip to Paris?
Depends on exerts:
A foodie cannot explore all the many Michelin star restaurants or sample every street food vendor. You need a local insight into the French restaurant world and fresh food to visit the right places. It can be a true sin to leave this beautiful city without the memories and memorabilia. So carry a camera and sufficient Euros on your international travel money cards.
Traditional tourists need to relax in the cafes, buy on Fashion Street and enjoy a crazy little chat with locals. You can instead try a walk at night to enjoy the glittering charisma of the city. Book a seat in Le Cinq to relish the French cuisine. A couple can even book a spa and candle light dinner for two. Then, head out for a walk under the stars!
The secret is – whatever your passion is, there is a way to plan for the same and mix it up with simple activities to cherish a weekend travel to this city of romance.Let a travel guide help you catch a glimpse of landmarks from the back window and say, “J'aime Paris.” to a stranger.Short trips can be sweet and passionate enough, if you know where to look for it.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Brand Manager with Cox & Kings. Passionate about short trips, Ninad recently planned out and executed a Weekend travel trip to Paris with Cox & Kings, and his albums are now fit to burst with pictures of the trip!
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure