ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Weekend Travel To Paris – Chase The Soul Of The City
Total Articles: 400
Any global traveller will tell you that it is really challenging to catch the spirit of any city in a short trip. Leisure trips, in truth, are known for their ability to capture that true spark. Yet, if you are prepared, a weekend trip spent travelling to Paris can be enough to create memories of a lifetime! It just takes the vision of an expert holiday specialist to make it worth your while.
Plan your 2 days:
It is an overused phrase, for sure. Yet, you should at least research the different parts that make up the soul of the city. You may think it is all about fashion or the art – it actually isn’t. Fashion is a part of life and so it art. The true soul of the city lies in everyday beauty and its people. If you had romanticized the notion of a Paris holiday, be ready to have your eyes opened. Paris is aesthetic, lovely and makes it easy for you to lose yourself in the crowd. So you may not have to include Eiffel tower or Louvre. You should instead do a few other things:
• Try planning for experiences that YOU want to enjoy.
• Ask a local tourist guide or friends who can help create a list for you.
These people know the real Paris. Now, what would they show you, if you are planning the short trip to Paris?
Depends on exerts:
A foodie cannot explore all the many Michelin star restaurants or sample every street food vendor. You need a local insight into the French restaurant world and fresh food to visit the right places. It can be a true sin to leave this beautiful city without the memories and memorabilia. So carry a camera and sufficient Euros on your international travel money cards.
Traditional tourists need to relax in the cafes, buy on Fashion Street and enjoy a crazy little chat with locals. You can instead try a walk at night to enjoy the glittering charisma of the city. Book a seat in Le Cinq to relish the French cuisine. A couple can even book a spa and candle light dinner for two. Then, head out for a walk under the stars!
The secret is – whatever your passion is, there is a way to plan for the same and mix it up with simple activities to cherish a weekend travel to this city of romance.Let a travel guide help you catch a glimpse of landmarks from the back window and say, “J'aime Paris.” to a stranger.Short trips can be sweet and passionate enough, if you know where to look for it.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Brand Manager with Cox & Kings. Passionate about short trips, Ninad recently planned out and executed a Weekend travel trip to Paris with Cox & Kings, and his albums are now fit to burst with pictures of the trip!
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah