ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Can You Qualify As Being Medically Fit For A Dubai Visa?
Total Articles: 7
You must meet several qualifying criteria set for being medically fit to enter the UAE. The most important aspect is that the criteria for being medically fit keeps changing and evolving. In most cases, it depends on the type of Dubai visa you need. The Dubai health authority has set certain medical tests that you must pass to receive medical certificate for a visa. There are certain medical tests that are standard for all types of employment visas, such as:
• Blood test and X-ray for HIV and/or AIDS
• Hepatitis B
• Tuberculosis (TB)
You will need to do these tests at the approved medical centre only. Yet, it is easier than you think. There are several websites that identify local hospitals that are authorized to conduct these medical tests by the Dubai health authority. Find the centre in your region. Then, based on the type of employment visa you want, you will be asked to conduct certain tests. The list above is comprehensive enough for all employment visas as it has enlisted all the deportable diseases. But, the tests and fees are based on the job description and stages of visas. Here are the most common forms:
• New Dubai Employment visa
• Employment Visa renewal
• New visa and visa renewal for domestic help (maid)
• Other new visas
• Other visa renewal
When you are scheduled for a Dubai medical for getting a visa, you will need to carry a few important documents along with you. These standard documents are:
• Valid passport
• Passport size photographs
• Health card (in applicable cases only)
• If you are a new employee, you must carry the employment offer letter or contract papers.
• Foe visa renewals, you must carry emirates ID, labour card or any other government issued photo ID.
Here is the quick step-by-step process for new visa applicants.
• Confirm the medical tests with your visa processing agency.
• Find the Dubai health authority approved hospital or service online.
• Enter your visa application details.
• Book the time for your test.
• Pay for all the tests. For most applicants, this amount is not small.
• Show up at centre with all the necessary documentation
• Undergo the medical tests.
• Collect the medical certificate for Dubai, if you pass the tests.
Clear these tests and you get one step closer to Dubai visa.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on how to get a medical certificate for Visa from the Dubai Health Authority, he also researches on the different stages that go into getting a Dubai Medical for Visa.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints