ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is The Difference Between A Private Villa And A Holiday Apartment?
Total Articles: 2565
To start with, let us first understand exactly what villas and holiday apartments are comprised of.
Holiday apartments basically range from studios to, at most, three bedroom units and are generally within small complexes. Like hotels, they offer a shared pool facility. Such an accommodation option comes with a functional kitchen or kitchenette that can come in handy if you would like to do some of your own cooking. Cleaning services by maids are offered by most while some apartments also offer an additional cook service. All in all, a holiday apartment is much like a hotel except they have a kitchen for guests to use.
On the other hand, a villa is usually a free-standing private residence which is often rented to holiday makers for certain periods of time. The sizes of villas and their features and amenities may vary considerably depending on the location. For example, villas can range from one to eight bedrooms, and they often come equipped with a private pool, fully equipped kitchen, large terraces, spacious living rooms, dining areas, patios and lawns. Some also have a kids' playing area or recreational rooms. Most villas often provide full staff for housekeeping, cooking, etc.
A villa holiday makes for the ultimate luxurious and opulent holiday experience. It offers you the comfort and amenities that only few accommodations can match. Imagine not having to put up with the constant noise from other guests staying in the same holiday apartment complex. Imagine having a swimming pool all to yourself, and not having to follow any pool timings. A villa is essentially a home away from home. The best part is that a villa need not cost you significantly more than a holiday apartment. Whatever little extra you might have to pay is justified by the amenities and facilities you can take advantage of in a villa. In fact, if you are holidaying with a large group, the difference in cost can be nullified easily by splitting the cost.
There are times when the holiday experience matters most and if you can get it by paying a little extra, it makes total sense. For a memorable holiday experience choose a villa holiday over a holiday apartment any day.
If you are traveling to Bali with family and looking for Bali villas, click here to find best private villa in Bali.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home