ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is The Difference Between A Private Villa And A Holiday Apartment?
Total Articles: 2565
To start with, let us first understand exactly what villas and holiday apartments are comprised of.
Holiday apartments basically range from studios to, at most, three bedroom units and are generally within small complexes. Like hotels, they offer a shared pool facility. Such an accommodation option comes with a functional kitchen or kitchenette that can come in handy if you would like to do some of your own cooking. Cleaning services by maids are offered by most while some apartments also offer an additional cook service. All in all, a holiday apartment is much like a hotel except they have a kitchen for guests to use.
On the other hand, a villa is usually a free-standing private residence which is often rented to holiday makers for certain periods of time. The sizes of villas and their features and amenities may vary considerably depending on the location. For example, villas can range from one to eight bedrooms, and they often come equipped with a private pool, fully equipped kitchen, large terraces, spacious living rooms, dining areas, patios and lawns. Some also have a kids' playing area or recreational rooms. Most villas often provide full staff for housekeeping, cooking, etc.
A villa holiday makes for the ultimate luxurious and opulent holiday experience. It offers you the comfort and amenities that only few accommodations can match. Imagine not having to put up with the constant noise from other guests staying in the same holiday apartment complex. Imagine having a swimming pool all to yourself, and not having to follow any pool timings. A villa is essentially a home away from home. The best part is that a villa need not cost you significantly more than a holiday apartment. Whatever little extra you might have to pay is justified by the amenities and facilities you can take advantage of in a villa. In fact, if you are holidaying with a large group, the difference in cost can be nullified easily by splitting the cost.
There are times when the holiday experience matters most and if you can get it by paying a little extra, it makes total sense. For a memorable holiday experience choose a villa holiday over a holiday apartment any day.
If you are traveling to Bali with family and looking for Bali villas, click here to find best private villa in Bali.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd