ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What To Check When Renting A Villa
Total Articles: 2565
Decide exactly what you want
It is very important for you to be clear about exactly what you are looking for in your holiday experience. This is because you have to choose from a number of villa options accordingly. For example, if you want to have a quiet, relaxing time, a remote villa situated away from the city center would be ideal; if you want to hang out with friends at the most happening club in town, then it would make sense to choose a villa situated in the heart of the city.
If you are traveling with kids, you need to check if the property is kid friendly, and if there are cots, baby chairs, etc. available. You have to decide what amenities you would like to have - do you need housekeeping staff all the time, what about laundry, is there a fully equipped kitchen, is there a private pool, is the property pet friendly, etc. All these questions seem insignificant at first, but if not taken care of they can make or break your holiday experience.
Ask as many questions as you want
You have to know the specifics of the villa property you want to rent for your holiday. For example, is the villa located in a rural area or urban area, is there any transportation facilities available, where the nearest shop/bank/ATM/petrol station, is there a provision for extra guests, how far away is the airport, is a taxi on call service available, are there places to eat nearby, etc.
Read your rental contract carefully
If you are not using a villa rental agency for booking your holiday villa, you will be dealing with the owner of the villa directly. However, villa properties are booked mostly through an agency. Just in case there is a dispute later, make sure to check your rental contract. Read every clause of your contract to avoid any unpleasant surprises later on. The terms of the rent should be absolutely clear; there should be no place for ambiguity.
There are many villa companies who require a refundable deposit that needs to be paid on arrival. Do make sure they give you a receipt for that. Also make sure that the rent you are paying for the villa is all-inclusive. Some villas also offer a complimentary welcome pack of grocery essentials that has things like coffee, tea, milk, bread, butter, etc. It really comes in very handy on the day of your arrival. Do check this and if they do not provide it you can ask them if such a service is available at an extra charge.
The best villa properties usually get rented early. So, if you want to get your hands on the best ones plan and book early.
If you are traveling to Bali with family and looking for villas for rent in Bali, click here Bali Villa Rentals!
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo