ALL >> Business >> View Article
Asphalt Drum Mix Plant: What’s That?
Total Articles: 1
Asphalt drum mix plants are machineries which used vastly in the construction projects. Almost all the companies around the world dealing with road construction invest in these machines. These Asphalt plants are primarily used for blending aggregates (asphalt with other additives) to produce a hot mix of paving ingredients for construction purposes. All the constituents are mixed in the desired proportion in accordance with the job mix formula.
There are two types of Asphalt plants based on the design- Drum Mix Plant or the Continuous one and Batch Mix Plant (the Discontinuous Plant).
As you might have gauged from our beginning lines, today, we’ll be primarily discussing about the first type of asphalt plant- that is the Asphalt Drum Mix Plant- though there will be comparisons between the two (the Batch type and the Drum Mix Type drawn at different junctures as well).
If you’re particularly looking at buying these asphalt plants, you should familiarize yourself with some of the specifications of the mix. Please remember that whichever type of mix drum plant type you’re dealing with, the basic purpose is to create a hot asphalt mix that would be used for constructing roads. The heating in the Drum type Plant, takes place in the same drum along with the blending and drying of aggregates. There is a continuous process at play, involving the feeding of aggregates and binders. They produce a continuous asphalt mix and are easier to operate than the Batch mix plants. They are cheaper as well. The Batch type plant operates a bit differently than the drum type. Here the drying, heating and blending of the aggregates are done in the rotary drums after which the aggregates are screened and weighed in warm bins for proportioning before blending with binder in a different mixture (pugmill type) to create a single batch.
Drum Mix Plants- Specifications
As already mentioned above, if you are looking from the drum mix plants for your construction project you should be aware of the specifications of these machineries. Here are some of the important components of the drum mix plant:
• Vibrating screen
• 4 bin feeder
• LDO tank
• Load out conveyor
• Multicyclone exhaust
• Slinger conveyor
• Bitumen tanks
• Dryer drum
• Control Cabin (please do not forget to check out the type of systems installed in the control cabins in order to ensure easy operation of the plant)
While checking the overall quality of the product with the manufacturer and the safety standards that it adheres to- you have to ensure that each of the above-mentioned components is working perfectly fine. Besides, check out the ISI certification, safety of the electric parts, the load capacity of the bitumen tanks, the company’s overall commitment to safety etc. Last but not the least, once you have considered all the above significant specifications of the machineries, all you would need is to analyze your needs and then find a reputable dealer with required amount of experience in building machineries.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women