ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Get Transit Visa For Japan
Total Articles: 20
Transit visas are different in Japan when compared to getting a tourist tour or business visa for the same country. If you are travelling up from X country to Y, you can halt in Japan for a short while. The only possible reason for this kind of or break is for sightseeing, holiday and leisure. If you do want to take up such a stay in Japan, you will need transit visa to enjoy it.
How do I get transit visa?
The first and the most important requirement for Japan transit visa is that you stick to your itinerary. In other words, you cannot have extended stay in Japan beyond the pre-determined number of days.
Nationals of countries with Visa Exemption Agreements with Japan are not required to have a Transit Visa. A Transit Visa is issued for persons who stop over in Japan en-route to another country. Activities are limited to sightseeing, leisure, and rest. No business activity is allowed. Neither change of the visa status nor extension of stay is permitted.
The following documents must be submitted when applying for a Transit Visa:
1. Applicant's valid passport, properly signed by bearer.
2. A completed and signed visa application form, with photography. Blank forms are available at Japanese consular offices
3. A record of the reservation with flight itinerary printed on official stationary of the airline company or a reliable travel agency, showing travel to/from Japan, including passenger's names, dates, flight numbers and all departure/destination cities. Some documents provided by the authority to explain your flight schedule in and out of Japan if you fly with a military air craft. For those with non-revenue ticket holders: A copy of the employee ID of the airline employee who obtained the flight coupon is required.
Visa for the next destination country (if required) to be visited after Japan must already be in the passport at the time of application.
4. If stay in Japan exceeds one night: Proof of sufficient funds (e.g. most recent bank statement etc.), confirmation of hotel reservation, etc.
5. Visa Fee: $1.00 for Indian citizens; $7.00 for other nationals to be paid in cash or money order. No visa fee is required for citizens of US, Philippines, or Malaysia.
So, make the most of this quick break on the way as well and enjoy the wonderful view of the land of rising sun. Couldn’t it be so much better to enjoy Japan on your next stop in city?
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travelers have necessary knowledge about visa and visa-related services, she provides comprehensive information about the transit visa requirement for Japan. She also explains in detail the various aspects of Japan transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service