ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Quick Steps Through Online Japanese Visa Procedures
Total Articles: 20
As you plan your trip to enter Japan, you would need to apply for Japanese visa. It seems simple enough when you say that all you have to do is gather all the required documents, submit them in Japan Visa Information and Application Centre (JVIAC) and get your visa in the next few days. Then, if your documents are in order for the type of visa you require, you would get approved and receive the confirmation and passport. To avoid confusion, applicants are advised to track the visa status of their application online before visiting the application centre for collection of documents.
Here are quick steps to track the visa application online:
• Visit the website: The international organization, you apply through, has a website link for you, where your details are consistently updated. You can track your Japan visa application status online. You must enter your reference number like a bar code along with the birth date. This is the most common and well accepted procedure. Then, you would be able to follow the ongoing progress.
• Check your email or SMS: If you have entered your email ID and phone number details into the Japan visa application, then status updates could be sent through your email account. So, firstly, ensure that Email ID you share is secure, confidential and easy to access. Then, watch out for the update.
• Contact your visa processing service or agency: This has the old world ring to it. But, until recently, that was the most efficient way to track your visa application to Japan. Sure, with advent of technology, it has faded its relevance. But, you can still use it as most visa agencies maintain multiple contact channels open. So, you can
o Call the helpline
o Email the agency for application status
o Visit their office
Once you discover that your Japan visa processing is complete, you can receive your passport from Embassy through Visiting the office of Japan visa agency, or sending a representative with authorization letter, acceptance note and original copy of their Photo ID to collect it, or lastly receiving the passport through courier.
Since applying for visa to Japan is a time consuming process, you might as well take the effort to get it right first time. So, don’t rush into applying for visa to Japan. Get it right. Get all the documents so that you can put the best case in front of Japan Embassy and receive your visa.
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information about visa and visa-related services, she recommends individuals to track Japan visa application status online as an efficient way to save time. She emphasizes on the importance of keeping track of your Japan visa application status.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David