ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Newcomer’s Guide To The Dream Kerala Holiday
Total Articles: 400
Kerala is known for its tropical beauty, culture and water-delights. Keeping that in mind, here are few ideas – some old; some new- that will help make the journey a pinnacle of tropical holiday experience:
• Kerala is one of the most pristine parts of India. While major modern distractions like shopping malls, pubs and discotheques can be found, that is not the focus. It is a beautiful world, far away from modern chaos. Thus, it is advisable not to opt for an extended Kerala vacation package if just modern facilities are a vital part of your daily existence. Book a varied holiday in India instead, where you can juggle modern delights along with peaceful holiday in the scenic landscape of Kerala.
• The magic of this enchanting tropical beauty comes at the cost. The searing heat makes it necessary to maintain a healthy liquid intake, which will help you cool down. Luckily, you are in a land of great choices – coconut water, fruits juices and buttermilk are all part of the daily flavour. You might as well enjoy it along with distilled water. Being part of the tropics, it is necessary to carry enough sunscreen and hankies are must to combat the heat and humidity.
• You must visit all the local water bodies – the waterfalls, the seashore and the many backwater lagoons. There are magnificent waterfalls in Kerala, but the beaches are just as scenic, vibrant and inspiring. They are magical sunsets to enjoy as well. Yet, they are perfect for water sports as well. Kovalam, Kozhikode and Kumarakom have amazing must-visit beaches – great choices for all kinds of Kerala vacation packages. But, if you visit Kerala for a single day, you must book a houseboat and enjoy the Kerala backwater – with all its inherent goodness. Ayurvedic massages, fresh seafood cuisine, insights into the local culture and magical sunsets are all must-have experiences. In truth, the silent ride across the lagoon is an exotic experience unto itself!
• The culture of Kerala is very colourful. The enriching and mouth watering cuisine and local performances are the perfect recipe for a magical evening.
The bottom line; there is much to do in Kerala. The lush greenery of the Western Ghats enthrals travellers throughout the year. Munnar or Thekkady are panoramic hill stations, along with the national parks like Periyar national park. So, for a true tropical experience, book one of the best holidays in India – Kerala!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Content Provider with Cox & Kings. Passionate about travel, Ninad is always up for holiday in India! Having recently enjoyed a Kerala vacation package from Cox & Kings, he is right now planning his next trip across the country.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson