ALL >> Health >> View Article
Do You Fight Or Engage In Flight?
Total Articles: 20
If you are naturally an aggressive person, then you probably have a lot of experience with engaging in conflict. If you are naturally a fighter or your fighting spirit is really well developed, then you are not likely to engage in flight. If, however, you find yourself needing to fly, you may not be prepared for or experienced with avoiding someone or something for very long. It is something which we all engage in and it is something which we all know how to do, but some of us are better at fighting and some of us are better at flying.
In this world, we encounter dangers or perceived dangers all of the time. We see the world around us like a dream or a concoction of different themes and devices either pulling for us or pushing against us, either negatively or positively, and we view the world through a dense underbrush of twigs and leaves, and perhaps not as clearly as we should.
There are so many things to love and cherish in the world around us. There are so many ways in which our world intertwines with those of other people. However, in order to establish proper boundaries and to delineate our own defenses, we must have rules by which we follow our decision making. Instead of freaking out, we must be in a position to control our circumstances just enough that our lives can grow but we still are at the helm, guiding the ship through its proper course.
At Mediscreen, we believe in the power and efficacy of our onsite drug testing and alcohol testing services. We know how important it is that you have a drug testing collection agency which is good for your business, giving you the information you need in order to properly make decisions regarding your employees. We are NATA accredited for workplace drug testing, and we are good at what we do. If you are looking for mobile drug and alcohol testing to service your business, then we are the people for you.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe