ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dubai Visa Services For Indian Citizens
Total Articles: 7
As an Indian citizen, if you want to travel to Dubai, your visa requirements are different from other nationals. You can now apply for a Dubai visa from the comfort of your home, if you understand the requirements and eligibility criteria well enough. The most important factor is that these requirements vary based on the type of Dubai visa you want. Let’s say, you want to work in Dubai, you will need a different visa, as opposed to the one you will use for a Dubai vacation. Visa services for Dubai change with the intent or purpose of your travel. Here are the standard supporting documents for all visas.
• Valid passport – It should be valid for the 6 months from the travel date.
• Proof of travel - confirmed flight reservation
• Passport size photographs
• Properly filled and signed visa application form
Though, it is not essential as valid passport, the most officials prefer the individuals with a certain travel history. In other words, it is preferable if you have visited USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan or Russia in last 5 years.
Though, travel visa services for Dubai are pretty simple, several Indians visit Dubai for employment and business as well. The documentation is quite extensive for these visas. Though, you must have the documents listed above, you will also need few other documents.
• You need a medical fitness certificate from the Dubai health authority for an employment visa.
• You need attested proof of your educational qualifications.
• You need a guarantor – who is a Dubai national. In case of the employment visa, your employer is the most suitable choice.
There is a similar list of documents that Indian nationals need to visit Dubai as a businessman or as a family of employee working in Dubai or as a relative of Dubai nationals. The requirements will change with every individual. But, it is important to offer all the necessary documents enlisted by Dubai embassy in India.
Most of these documents have processing system of their own. There are several organizations that offer the support system for these kinds of Dubai visa services. Yet, fact remains, whether you need transit visa or visa for family visit, you must avail the third party visa processing services. These organizations explain the requirements and the document processing details. It helps you get the visa approval much more easily.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on Visa services for Dubai, he also researches about the various necessities that go into getting a Dubai Visa and the different Dubai Visa Services that can be availed.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family