ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dubai Visa Services For Indian Citizens
Total Articles: 7
As an Indian citizen, if you want to travel to Dubai, your visa requirements are different from other nationals. You can now apply for a Dubai visa from the comfort of your home, if you understand the requirements and eligibility criteria well enough. The most important factor is that these requirements vary based on the type of Dubai visa you want. Let’s say, you want to work in Dubai, you will need a different visa, as opposed to the one you will use for a Dubai vacation. Visa services for Dubai change with the intent or purpose of your travel. Here are the standard supporting documents for all visas.
• Valid passport – It should be valid for the 6 months from the travel date.
• Proof of travel - confirmed flight reservation
• Passport size photographs
• Properly filled and signed visa application form
Though, it is not essential as valid passport, the most officials prefer the individuals with a certain travel history. In other words, it is preferable if you have visited USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan or Russia in last 5 years.
Though, travel visa services for Dubai are pretty simple, several Indians visit Dubai for employment and business as well. The documentation is quite extensive for these visas. Though, you must have the documents listed above, you will also need few other documents.
• You need a medical fitness certificate from the Dubai health authority for an employment visa.
• You need attested proof of your educational qualifications.
• You need a guarantor – who is a Dubai national. In case of the employment visa, your employer is the most suitable choice.
There is a similar list of documents that Indian nationals need to visit Dubai as a businessman or as a family of employee working in Dubai or as a relative of Dubai nationals. The requirements will change with every individual. But, it is important to offer all the necessary documents enlisted by Dubai embassy in India.
Most of these documents have processing system of their own. There are several organizations that offer the support system for these kinds of Dubai visa services. Yet, fact remains, whether you need transit visa or visa for family visit, you must avail the third party visa processing services. These organizations explain the requirements and the document processing details. It helps you get the visa approval much more easily.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on Visa services for Dubai, he also researches about the various necessities that go into getting a Dubai Visa and the different Dubai Visa Services that can be availed.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service