ALL >> Business >> View Article
Determining The Best Marketing Mix For Maximum Results
Total Articles: 40
For marketers trying to find their marketing mix sweet spot, it keeps getting more and more challenging. Whether you are looking to include email marketing, direct mail, pay per click, or you are just not sure where to turn, finding the right mix to grow your business can be a challenge.
Many people wonder whether direct mail marketing still plays a role in today’s digital world, we would say absolutely. Direct mail’s spend is expected to increase by 11.1% in 2014 according to marketing analysts.
Digital vs. Print?
We all suffer from a bit of digital overload, a Pingdom.com survey stated 144 billion emails are distributed per day and 175 million tweets are sent per day. While email and social media can be effective ways to communicate to customers and prospects, our marketing mix should include online and offline tactics for the best response rates.
Those who are requesting information from you, a direct mail product would be the best format of communicating. It’s formal and gives the prospective buyer something tangible that they can feel and touch, which ultimately gives the perception of professionalism and legitimacy. Online downloads and emails are less formal and could pose a problem for the prospect to read if they are viewing on a mobile or tablet device. An Avrick Direct survey showed 38% of US Households preferred receiving postal mail compared to 17% desiring information over the internet and 7% via email.
Decision, decisions…we know you want to make smart decisions when choosing your marketing mix. For maximum results, you need to consider the industry, your core target customer, your goals and what metrics can be tracked and the resources needed to execute successfully.
Reasons why direct mailers are perfect for the mix & increases response rates:
- Portability of the channel (the option of reading now or later)
- Unlike email, the cost of direct mail prohibits mass spamming
- Can be referred back to when the information is needed
- Everyone has a mailbox, 62% enjoy checking their mailbox (Source: Direct Marketing News)
- Gives prospects a better experience vs. email or social media
- It allows for laser target marketing based on demographics, geography, etc.
- Tracking the return and responses are easy with direct mail
Direct mail advertising can be an amazing part of any marketing mix, but if your last mailer did not quite perform the way you wanted it to, you may be left wondering how to increase the effectiveness of your next campaign.
- Start with a Purpose: If you have no idea what you want to accomplish with direct mail marketing, you’re never going to get anywhere.
- Choose Your Audience Carefully: Once you know what you’re trying to do, you can choose the right audience for your postcard mailer.
- Don’t Forget About Design: Despite the fact that not as many companies are using direct mail these days, people still won’t even look at it unless you have an amazing postcard design.
If you’re ready to make more with every direct mail campaign, it’s time to connect with Mudlick Mail. We have the experience and the tools to help increase your response rate.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent