ALL >> Business >> View Article
Best Of Indian Handicrafts You Must Buy
Total Articles: 36
All over the world, India is famous for many things such as its cultural diversity, cuisine, natural beauty and last but not least its handicrafts.
People from all over the world come to India to experience its pristine beauty and to buy its handicrafts. The diversity and richness of Indian Handicrafts is world famous. Handicrafts of India include jewellery, furniture, pottery, paintings, stone craft, marble craft and much more. There are so many Indian Handicrafts you can buy that it becomes almost impossible to create a list. From small wood work to large stone craft, the list is long. Some handicrafts you can buy are metal craft, stone craft, textile, jewellery and wooden handicrafts Indian metal craft is of gold, silver, copper and brass. You can buy enamelled jewellery, handcrafted utensils such as finger bowls, wine bowls and ornamental boxes. All these items are handcrafted with engravings on them. Also if you want to buy these items with encrusted jewels, you have that also. The famous places to get these handicrafts are Delhi, Saharanpur Agra, Moradabad and Chennai. If you are a lover of ethnic textiles, India has a wide range of ethnic textiles. The craft styles are different in different regions of India. The assorted geography of India as well as the various different cultures has influenced the expansion of a number of textile weaves. Silk, cotton, woolen textiles from different regions have their own styles. You can buy ethnic textiles with block printing, basics, tie & die and original organic color dyeing. In wooden handicrafts, none can beat India. Finely carved and inlaid wooden items, lacquer work, wood sculptures, statues have a very distinct style. Heavy furniture of rose wood and sandalwood from Rajasthan is famous for its ornamental style. Other examples of wooden handicrafts are toys, mirror frames, holder boxes and pen holders. Indian Handicrafts usually carry a touch of its history and an extraordinary style of elegance. Handicrafts of India are a fundamental part of one's life. Despite, rapid social changes taking place, handicrafts continue to occupy a fundamental part in the Indian household where no household is complete without traditional handicrafts.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent