ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Dream Vacation To Kashmir
Total Articles: 400
The Dream vacation to Kashmir
The Kashmir valley defines the beauty of the Indian sub-continent. The Himalayan hills flaunt many a snowy peak as well as massive pine tree forests across the hills. Each hill station of the Jammu and Kashmir state sparkles with breathtaking natural beauty. The real charm of this state, though, is its purity and serenity, set amidst a violent history. When you book your Kashmir vacation packages, which are the most popular destinations to pick, though? Check out some of the most popular ones:
Leh and Ladakh:
Kashmir is undoubtedly a dream travel package. Yet, the shining crown of this state is definitely Ladakh. Here you will find Tibetan spirituality fused with historic ruins. Set amidst far-flung villages, you will be spoiled for choice, with skiing, trekking, mountaineering, ice-hockey and snowboarding being just a few of the adventure options. Pray in glittering and holy monasteries, enjoy the snow games and relish the local cuisine. This version of Tibetan cuisine is very different from traditional Kashmiri wazwan cuisine, though.
Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Gulmarg:
These hill stations depict the pinnacle of romance and scenic beauty expected in Kashmir vacation packages. It is not just an assimilation of random spots of natural beauty, though. These hill stations create a mesmerizing backdrop for that dream vacation. Whether you want to go white water rafting or for a drive through scenic meadows, each hill station glows with snow-clad summits, lush greenery, fascinating meadows and transparent water-flows. You can’t help but fall in love with its ethereal charm.
Jammu and Srinagar:
These main cities of Kashmir are the base for all travel packages to be had in the valley. Whether you are a pilgrim on an Amarnath Yatra, or a couple on a honeymoon, these cities are great starting points to really savour the bliss. Indulge in the local cuisine, enjoy a shikara ride on the majestic lakes or walk leisurely through Mughal gardens. The charm and beauty of these destinations serve to ensure that they are much more than mere base points.
With a mixed bag of experiences, you can find trekkers saluting Himalayan challenges in the same space as couples snuggling with a cup of tea. Adventure lovers bloom with the glow of Mother Nature’s blessings as they enjoy mountaineering, skiing, water river rafting, trekking and more. Each travel package has its own charm and charisma that springs into a series of mesmerizing views and unforgettable experiences. Leave your worries behind and live your holiday in Kashmir. Rest assured that life will never be the same again as you witness the glory of India’s summit.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Passionate about travel, Ninad is always on the look-out for the best travel packages. Having recently enjoyed a Kashmir vacation package from Cox & Kings, his albums are currently choked with pictures of the tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson