ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Life Of A Celeb Glitters...but There Is Another Side Of The Coin Too
Total Articles: 3
Many people like us would love to switch places with our favourite celebrities. These celebs are always in the limelight and in the centre of public attention. Life of a celeb has ample of fame, luxury, glamour and wealth. Theirs seem to be an ideal life to a common man like you and me. But then the other side of the coin cannot be ignored.
There are certain celebs who do not mind their lives being discussed publically, whereas there are others who like and strive to keep their private lives away from the ubiquitous gossip and news.
The events and happenings in a celeb’s life, however important or trivial they are, seemed to be tagged under the ‘latest celebrity news’ title, be it a daily newspaper, a weekly magazine or any other media. No wonder, a celebrity’s life is an ongoing paparazzi, for media persons, who are always on a lookout for something really apt for their ‘latest celebrity news’ section. The celebs, undeniably, enjoy their star status, but are not left with a choice but to live life with certain by-products too. These celebs are not able to enjoy those short evening walks near the house; they cannot simply move into any cafe to sip in some coffee with a few dear ones; they are simply deprived of the little joys of taking their spouse or kids out for shopping to a mall or a high street; or relish some street food/ice cream; and all other joys of a normal life, that has no celebrity quotient. Indeed this is a big price for their celeb status, where they seem to be away from those special moments of happiness and togetherness.
The younger generation seems to be immensely influenced by their favourite celebrities and their fame and their much talked about lifestyles. However this influence can act as a positive direction for youngsters to work hard and carve a position for themselves in the society. But at times, this influence is nothing but an obsession to follow the hot celebs in numerous aspects, their style, conduct, wardrobe, mannerisms etc. Such obsessed people can only visualize the colourful and the brighter side of the stars’ lives, and pay no heed to the ‘not so bright’ patches of their lifestyles.
As the adage goes ‘All that glitters is not gold’...on similar lines, lives of celebs seem to be gold-like, but then the glitter has shady patches too, which may not be visible from far off, but are very much existent.
Entertainment Articles1. The Absolute Best In Digital Piano Sound
Author: owen thomson
2. Choosing The Right Acting Class For Me!
Author: Vikram Pandith
3. Celebrate Boston New Years Party In Style And Network With Who’s Who In The Society
4. Step By Step Process Of Film Making
Author: Vikram Pandith
5. Escort Laser Detector - 3 Things Yours Should Have
Author: Zürich Escort Service
6. 10 Tips For Proper Film Casting
Author: Sakura Events
7. Bollywood Box Office Collection 2017 With Verdicts India- See The Full Report
8. It’s The Professionalism And Experience That Reflects Through Colorado Senior Photography!
Author: Michael Cray
9. Enjoy A Day With Your Children By Using Collection Of Jumper Rental
Author: Scott Oliver
10. The Best Films Of 2014
Author: Andy Rubin
11. Check Out The Amazing Reasons To Learn Kizomba
Author: Salsa People
12. Top 4 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Birthday Photographer
13. Speakstick’s Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: A Closer Look
Author: Rioven Schmidt
14. Big Dance Centre
15. Exceptional Presentation Gives Alluring Photographs
Author: Sumit Bhalla