ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top Notch Car Racing Champion From Venezuela
Total Articles: 136
Carlos Kauffmann is a professional car racer and a resident of Venezuela. He is a family oriented person staying with his wife and daughter. He has achieved rigorous training in car racing and believes in hard work and determination. He says that hard work, determination and dedication are the stepping stones of success. He is a graduate in dentistry and maxillofacial which is not connected with his current profession. He also runs his own business simultaneously with the job. His principles are reflected from his hard work. He constantly keeps himself updating about the latest knowledge to stand out in competition.
Car racing is a risky sport which involves high dangers. It requires immense practice and skills. Carlos Kauffmann says that there is lot of stress associated with sport like racing. The racer needs to focus completely on the game. There are sharp turns on the track and the racer needs to concentrate on the race. A little negligence can lose his focus and risk the life. The lack of focus and concentration in the game may make the racer lose control on the machine. The racer might not be lucky to get a second opportunity to repair the mistake. There should be no mistake committed during the race. It is therefore a risky sport and requires expert skills and thorough practice.
Carlos Kauffmann believes that every sportsman should focus on mental and physical health. He performs regular workouts to stay fit throughout the year. He has achieved several awards for the racing games. He also delivered excellent performance in the motorsport Porsche cup and won the second position. He also participated in Ferrari challenge in North America and stood out of the competition. He believes in true sportsmanship and says that participation is important rather than winning the game. He delivers outstanding performance in every racing game and also reached the platinum cup in every screening test. He has won the award of the best racer for 2010. He participated in IMSA GT3cup challenge by Yokohama in 2011 and emerged as a successful winner.
Carlos Kauffmann is a multi talented personality and also worked as a pilot. His concentration level during the race is on the peak. He says that the anxiety levels on the highest level while such racing sports. One should be able to control the emotions and feelings which is the most determining factor while racing.
Carlos Kauffmann is an expert car racer and a resident of Venezuela. He is a family oriented person who dwells with his wife and daughter. He has pursued rigorous training in car racing and believes in hard work and determination. He says that hard work, determination and dedication are the three pillars of success. He has also pursued graduation from dentistry and maxillofacial which is not connected with his current profession.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point