ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Explainer Videos Can Increase Conversion Rate?
Total Articles: 8
When it comes to internet marketing, a wide range of tools are used for increasing conversion rates and the best marketers know the importance of a wonderful website to give the visitors, the first impression about their blog or business. They will also be aware of the importance of headline and copy writing for sharing a compelling and clear message to the visitors. In addition, they also know the importance of testimonials in boosting the credibility of their business. All these things can work for effectively increasing the conversion rates and for increasing the sales, thereby the resulting turnover too. But, are these the only tools available for increasing the conversion rates, or is there even more powerful option to consider?
Yes, there is a secret conversion weapon called as explainer videos. These are short videos that can tell the story about any company. Regardless of whether they use digital drawings, hand drawn images of claymotion, they provide the great opportunity for businesses to clearly convey the value proposition about their company. A record shows that when a company adds an animated video explainer detailing about their products and services, the conversion rate to the website can be increased by about 20%. Now, you might get a doubt as to why this tool is this much effective? Let us find the reasons for the same:
The explainer videos are not only tools that can help people to know about your company, but they are effective tools in keeping the attention of the visitors to your portal intact. When the best script is chosen, you can ensure attention of your visitors for every 8 seconds. A report says that an average explainer video is watched in an average for about 2.7 minutes. Here are the details about the benefits you can get from a good animated video explainer for your business website:
Visual and verbal learning: From a recent study conducted among 221 Undergraduate students, it was found that 105 were visual learners and about 105 were bimodal, while 11 were verbal. Also, records show that people are able to retain more than 50% of information when they get the same in the form of verbal and visual signs. This is the reason behind the popularity of explainer motion pictures.
Other benefits like clear presentation of the intended information and greater shareability can be enjoyed with these videos. But, ensure that it is created with the help of a professional studio.
Today most of the organizations are looking for Explainer Videos to promote products or services offered by the business. Whiteboard animation is an essential tool to convey your business message for Internet visitors. For more details about whiteboard animation studio, visit our website.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages