ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Travel Tips To Help You Organize Your Pune Trip Better!
Total Articles: 460
Pune is called the cultural hub of Maharashtra. Theatres, festivals, forts and monuments, Pune has it all, that too in abundance. If you are planning a trip to Pune, these tips would help you to make the most out of your trip.
September to June is the best time to visit Pune. These times are also the best times to go and explore nearby places like Lonavala and Khandala.
Accommodation in Pune –
Options are aplenty when it comes to accommodation in Pune. There are hotels; there are guest houses; and there are service apartments. And you can find it all online. The hotels and service apartments here are as wonderful as are the service apartments in Gurgaon or service apartments in New Delhi.
Word of advice – book your accommodation in advance so that you don’t have to face any last minute inconvenience. Plus, you may also get your selected apartment/room at a reduced price if you book it well in advance.
Getting around –
Auto rickshaws and taxis are the usual options for getting from one place to another in Pune. Government run buses are also aplenty.
Osho Ashram, Shaniwar Wada, University Park, Bund Garden, Gandhi National Memorial/Aga Khan Palace and Tribal Museum are amongst the top attractions in the city of Pune.
Osho Ashram – the ashram is located at the greenery area of 17 Koregaon park of the city. It offers numerous courses on medication, which are quite expensive. However, it still attracts a large number of people, mainly from the western countries.
Shaniwar Wada – Shaniwar Wada was built by the second peshwa, Bajirao-I Shaniwar Wada, and is located in Pune. Its construction began on 10th Jan, 1730; it is said that Bajirao-I Shaniwar Wada laid the foundation of this royal residence by collection a handful of dust from the nearby Lal Mahal.
University Park – This is the perfect place to spend a quiet evening. The premise of the university spread over 400 acres of land, and there are small canteens as well, where you can enjoy the local cuisines and drinks.
Gandhi National Memorial/Aga Khan Palace - During 1942 Quit India Movement, Mahatma Gandhi, Kasturba Gandhi, Mahadeobhai Desai, Sarojini Naidu, and others were kept in Aga Khan Palace. Kasturba Gandhi and Mahdeobhai Desia took their last breath in this palace. Statues of both the leaders are now kept in this palace, apart from the belongings of Mahatma Gandhi and others. This palace is spread over 19-acre land, and is an architectural wonder.
There is a lot available online. Right from the history of Pune to accommodation in Pune, you can find the relevant information using Google.
Book accommodation in Pune to avoid last minute hassles. For more on Pune city and the accommodation option in Pune, visit us regularly. We’d focus on Delhi tourism and the service apartments in Delhi in our next articles.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar