ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Maintenance Managers Meeting Geared Toward Professional Excellence
Total Articles: 46
The NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, taking place May 14-16 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco, TX, provides maintenance professionals from the U.S. and Canada with the resources, ideas, and solutions needed to sustain the highest standards of the NationaLease full service truck leasing organization.
"Each year, we design the Maintenance Managers Meeting to be a must-attend event," said Dean Vicha, President of NationaLease. "We gear it towards the unique needs of the maintenance manager, covering topics that include electrical systems, telematics, supply management programs, warranty program management, and technician recruitment. Our goal is to give attendees the tools they need to be successful in their profession."
Other topics to be covered at the event are the maintenance of CNG-powered vehicles, ways to decrease vehicle downtime, and the impact of GHG 14 regulations for member companies. One session explains how maintenance managers can use emergency breakdown services to their advantage.
Among the favorite activities at each year's Maintenance Managers Meeting is the Idea Session, where members are asked to present an idea or best practice utilized within their business that offers savings in money, time, productivity, improved morale, or an increase in customer satisfaction. The Shop Talk sessions are a freewheeling exchange among members about industry issues of every kind.
The day before the official start of the meeting, the NationaLease 4th Annual Tech Challenge will be held offsite. The nine regional winners of the written portion of the competition will compete for the title of NationaLease Top Tech and the chance to represent NationaLease in the TMC SuperTech Competition in the fall.
As always, the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting will include a Product and Technology Fair as well as entertainment and receptions for members.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at http://www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
2. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona
4. Peugeot 3008 Suv India To Debut At Auto Expo 2018
Author: Trending Car
5. Trailer Sydney- Secure Your Investment
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Choosing The Right Truck Rental Service In The Middle East
Author: Truck rental
7. Automotive Locksmith Baltimore - How To Remove A Car Key Stuck In Ignition?
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. What To Ride On With Your Life - Buy A Harley Davidson Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
9. A Luxurious Feel On A Mercedes Benz Is Tempting
Author: Toby Pratt
10. Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Author: Paul Zervos
11. Cash Crisis: How To Get An Auto Loan When You Are Paid In Cash?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. About The Article C-washer - Features And Applications
13. Do You Know How To Prevent And Remove Rust?
Author: HARITA NTI INDIA
14. What Factors To Be Consider For Finding The Best Car Service In Dfw?
Author: Shakil Ahmed
15. Make Your Clean-ups A Breeze This Autumn
Author: Trailer Rentals