ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Maintenance Managers Meeting Geared Toward Professional Excellence
Total Articles: 48
The NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, taking place May 14-16 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco, TX, provides maintenance professionals from the U.S. and Canada with the resources, ideas, and solutions needed to sustain the highest standards of the NationaLease full service truck leasing organization.
"Each year, we design the Maintenance Managers Meeting to be a must-attend event," said Dean Vicha, President of NationaLease. "We gear it towards the unique needs of the maintenance manager, covering topics that include electrical systems, telematics, supply management programs, warranty program management, and technician recruitment. Our goal is to give attendees the tools they need to be successful in their profession."
Other topics to be covered at the event are the maintenance of CNG-powered vehicles, ways to decrease vehicle downtime, and the impact of GHG 14 regulations for member companies. One session explains how maintenance managers can use emergency breakdown services to their advantage.
Among the favorite activities at each year's Maintenance Managers Meeting is the Idea Session, where members are asked to present an idea or best practice utilized within their business that offers savings in money, time, productivity, improved morale, or an increase in customer satisfaction. The Shop Talk sessions are a freewheeling exchange among members about industry issues of every kind.
The day before the official start of the meeting, the NationaLease 4th Annual Tech Challenge will be held offsite. The nine regional winners of the written portion of the competition will compete for the title of NationaLease Top Tech and the chance to represent NationaLease in the TMC SuperTech Competition in the fall.
As always, the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting will include a Product and Technology Fair as well as entertainment and receptions for members.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at http://www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare