ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Maintenance Managers Meeting Geared Toward Professional Excellence
Total Articles: 46
The NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, taking place May 14-16 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco, TX, provides maintenance professionals from the U.S. and Canada with the resources, ideas, and solutions needed to sustain the highest standards of the NationaLease full service truck leasing organization.
"Each year, we design the Maintenance Managers Meeting to be a must-attend event," said Dean Vicha, President of NationaLease. "We gear it towards the unique needs of the maintenance manager, covering topics that include electrical systems, telematics, supply management programs, warranty program management, and technician recruitment. Our goal is to give attendees the tools they need to be successful in their profession."
Other topics to be covered at the event are the maintenance of CNG-powered vehicles, ways to decrease vehicle downtime, and the impact of GHG 14 regulations for member companies. One session explains how maintenance managers can use emergency breakdown services to their advantage.
Among the favorite activities at each year's Maintenance Managers Meeting is the Idea Session, where members are asked to present an idea or best practice utilized within their business that offers savings in money, time, productivity, improved morale, or an increase in customer satisfaction. The Shop Talk sessions are a freewheeling exchange among members about industry issues of every kind.
The day before the official start of the meeting, the NationaLease 4th Annual Tech Challenge will be held offsite. The nine regional winners of the written portion of the competition will compete for the title of NationaLease Top Tech and the chance to represent NationaLease in the TMC SuperTech Competition in the fall.
As always, the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting will include a Product and Technology Fair as well as entertainment and receptions for members.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at http://www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe