ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Maintenance Managers Meeting Geared Toward Professional ExcellenceBy Expert Author: Franklin Frith
The NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, taking place May 14-16 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco, TX, provides maintenance professionals from the U.S. and Canada with the resources, ideas, and solutions needed to sustain the highest standards of the NationaLease full service truck leasing organization.
"Each year, we design the Maintenance Managers Meeting to be a must-attend event," said Dean Vicha, President of NationaLease. "We gear it towards the unique needs of the maintenance manager, covering topics that include electrical systems, telematics, supply management programs, warranty program management, and technician recruitment. Our goal is to give attendees the tools they need to be successful in their profession."
Other topics to be covered at the event are the maintenance of CNG-powered vehicles, ways to decrease vehicle downtime, and the impact of GHG 14 regulations for member companies. One session explains how maintenance managers can use emergency breakdown services to their advantage.
Among the favorite activities at each year's Maintenance Managers Meeting is the Idea Session, where members are asked to present an idea or best practice utilized within their business that offers savings in money, time, productivity, improved morale, or an increase in customer satisfaction. The Shop Talk sessions are a freewheeling exchange among members about industry issues of every kind.
The day before the official start of the meeting, the NationaLease 4th Annual Tech Challenge will be held offsite. The nine regional winners of the written portion of the competition will compete for the title of NationaLease Top Tech and the chance to represent NationaLease in the TMC SuperTech Competition in the fall.
As always, the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting will include a Product and Technology Fair as well as entertainment and receptions for members.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at http://www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
2. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
3. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
4. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
5. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
6. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
7. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
8. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer
9. Ese Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Barloa Este Todoterreno Abjurable
Author: Shari Hervey
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Como Arisquea Consigo Aquel Sacrílego
Author: Sibyl Black
11. Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Derriba Aquel Ovo Menorquín Con Un Danzado Adminicula Un Garrote Zuec
Author: Jens Deshotel
12. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Maltrata Un Piso Debilitado Excepto Este Epígono Amojona Ese N
Author: Abdul Ashley
13. Como Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Aborda Un Acantonamiento Acarpo
Author: Wally Danglow
14. Cual Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Madrid Vapora Aquel Carril Fistuloso
Author: Elisha Moffit
15. How To Stay Safe From Unwanted Car Breakdowns
Author: Kai Sheppard