ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Chiffon – A Brand And Grand Garment With Luxury Look
Total Articles: 278
Ever produced costliest and fancy fabric “Chiffon” is an emerging fashion in today’s Fashion World.
Indian women’s first and best preference for any occasion is a Saree. Nothing exhibits the glory and grace of a woman than a saree does. It is such a gorgeous and renowned ensemble than all other garments.
Among all Indian sarees, Chiffon Sarees are the most glamorous and sizzling costumes that are tempting the women with their glitz and trendy designs.
“Chiffon” means “Cloth” in French, is a light weighted and breathable fabric which is a boon for the women who works.
The interesting fact about chiffon is,
Once it is worn only by the wealthy and royal families as a sign of status. These luxury fabrics have been used by Europe countries since 1700’s to indicate their wealth.
Chiffon fabric has a greatest and richest history during ancient days. Different types of Chiffons such as silk chiffon, polyester chiffon, cotton chiffon and nylon or rayon chiffon are found when the times immemorial.
Some says, Chiffon originally hails from France and others says 4000 years ago, a silk based chiffon fabric was found in ancient china and later populated to all other countries. In our India, North Indian states are producing these fabrics with exquisite designs.
To produce a sheer and slick texture along with floating feature, weavers carry such a hard core steps in weaving.
Basically to produce chiffon fabric, weavers use silk or cotton or polyester depending on twist and weight of the yarns used. To get transparent appearance, they use a fine mesh-like weave.
To improve the sheen appearance of fabric, they keep some seams and darts up to the mark. A silk chiffon appeals natural to reflect brighter and glitter look than cotton chiffon.
With the increase in technology, weavers made these fabrics glory by adding like patterns, motifs, tie n dyes and other adornments.
Fancy artistic patterns such as sequins, kundans, multi coloured threads, beads, stones, pearls, mirrors and zari buttis are the major embellishments of these sarees. Flowers, animals, birds, peacocks, fruits and other geometrical shapes are the main motifs that are intricately woven.
Bandani prints, Block prints, Zaradozi, Gota, Aari and Resham works are the latest works of Chiffon that are interwoven in gold and silver brocades with exotic designs.
Chiffon fabrics are most preferred wears for office-goers and other working women. Chiffon sarees of cotton are best wears during summer seasons. Designer chiffon sarees with artistic designs and embroidery works are apt for weddings and other grand occasions. Temple works and tie n dye methods in chiffon are suitable for festivals and functions.
In this age of brand endorsements, there hardly remains to be any brand whether it is a saree or sandal. So the woman who looks for brand and grand garment, Chiffon saree is a wise and ultimate choice.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress