ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Picking The Best Places And Popular Artifacts In Vietnam Leaves You Satisfied
Total Articles: 50
Beginning from its capital Hanoi, there are other cities like Hoi An and Danang that describe nature in true terms. The unique geographical creation of Ha Long Bay can be rarely compared with any other location of the world. The natural location of numerous islands is worth of visiting. Natural beauty apart, there are many museums and monuments really demands visitor’s attention.
The historical country shows many of the artifacts belonging to the Vietnam War to its visitors. One will find great temples and monuments which speak a lot about the tradition of Vietnam. Vietnam is the sea and it depends on the mood of the visitor what he chooses to pick from the sea. With a tour of ten to fifteen days, one can plan whether to visit natural places or to visit the artifacts. Of course one can cover all of them, but selecting a few best places will leave one better off at the end of the Vietnam travel.
Artifacts to be visited in Vietnam
War Remnants Museum:
Saigon in Vietnam bears a long history of the development of Vietnam as a country. Many war remnants and other historical landmarks are seen in Saigon. Saigon now more popular as Ho Chi Minh City is home to different artifacts that describes the culture of the country. The War remnant Museum in Ho Chi Minh City houses and exhibits many war related articles. It shows the war objects and tactics used in the war. It exhibits war machines including American tanks, planes, and popular artilleries.
Amongst the war sites, one can find the Reunification Palace also known as Independence Palace which is the finishing point in the Vietnam War.
The Cham Museum:
The Cham Museum is home to the Cham architectural style. Using thin lines, this peculiar architecture builds different statues and figures. This architectural style belongs to the Champa Sculpture which is an art work of 7th to 15 century. The artifacts showed in Museum are altars, statues and decorative works collected from Hindu and Buddhist temples and towers. Chmapa Sculpture was influenced by many other cultures as well. Visitors can experience the ancient art form here in the Champ Museum in Danang.
The real Vietnamese style of architecture can be seen in Hue. Hue is the earlier capital city of Vietnam. The imperial city is home to many historic monuments like ruined palaces, tombs, fortresses and Shrines. All these remnants are built in Vietnamese style of architecture.
Vietnam travel is a great way to reveal the beauty of nature as well as experience the uniqueness of the Vietnamese architecture. The selection of the places that satisfies one’s sense can be planned beforehand to have a gratified travel in Vietnam.
Vivutravel is number one tour operator offering Vietnam and Indochina tailor made and private tour. Nice Vietnam travel makes you and your family’s trip memorable. Vietnam Family Tours Contact us for more information.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione