ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Importance Of Controlling Cockroaches In Offices
Total Articles: 19
A cockroach infestation is something that absolutely no one ever wants to have to deal with, but it is particularly bad in an office setting. When at a meeting, the very last thing a client wants to see is a cockroach scurrying across his feet as he or she is about to close a big deal with you. How can you keep them out of your office? These tips can help.
- Keep your offices as clean as possible. This is the number one way to keep cockroaches out of the office, and you’ll need to pay careful attention to a few areas. The break room is one of the biggest. Do not let your employees leave unwashed dishes in the area. Make sure no food is left out overnight if it’s uncovered, and make certain people are cleaning up their sills immediately. You’ll also want your janitorial staff to pay attention to spots behind the cabinets, table, and refrigerator. You will also want to ensure any kitchen waste is kept in a cockroach proof container.
- The warehouse can be another prime target for a cockroach invasion. Paper and cardboard are all the perfect refuge for cockroaches, so be certain the entire area is cleaned and sanitized on a fairly regular basis.
- To ensure you do not have a problem you haven’t yet noticed, you may want to put sticky traps in a few locations. Check them regularly. If you begin to notice you have a problem, contact a professional pest control company immediately.
Once the roaches show up, your first thought may be to save some money with an off-the-shelf solution from the hardware store. Not only is this a bad idea at home, but it is a terrible one in the office as well. Roaches are notoriously hard to get rid of, and simply spraying the ones you do see is a terrible idea. It not only puts a poison in your office, but it also does nothing to control the roach issue, which could lead to further health problems throughout your office.
Your best bet if you have an office roach problem is to contact a pest control professional who specializes in commercial buildings commercial pest control Framingham, MA like yours. In the event that you’re renting your office space, you may need to contact your landlord to have him handle the problem. Once the company has treated your office for a problem, you may want to call in a contractor to help exclude roaches in the future by caulking cracks and holes and sealing any spaces that might be creating the perfect way for them to come in.
Cockroaches are one thing you do not want in your office, so communicate with everyone involved to be sure they stay out!
Article Source: Ransford Pest
Home and Garden Articles1. Change Your Interior Decor With Lal Haveli Handicraft Products In 2017
Author: Lal Haveli
2. Bond Cleaning Perth Ensures Full Bond Amount Return
3. Asbestos Is Harmful To Our Environment
Author: Anu Walia
4. 10 Tips: Grow Your Business With Qualified Contractor Leads
5. Effective Lawn Mowing Tips To Make Your Lawn Thrive & Green!!
Author: Tony Bulic
6. Aluminium Fencing: A Great Privacy Option
Author: Tony Bulic
7. Creating Pathways In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
8. Some Tips Regarding Exterior Painting In Miami
Author: Kevin Roberts
9. The Innovative Tips And Ideas For Purchasing Classic Office Furniture Online
Author: Kim Thompson
10. How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Local Builders In Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
11. How To Choose Led Grow Lights
Author: Franklin David
12. Six Gorgeous Combination Of Flowers And Vase
13. How Do You Handle Daily Chores?
Author: Chris Roger
14. Home Interior Design Bangalore Team Can Make Your Dream Come True For A Beautiful Home
15. Ways To Make Your Home Look Spacious