ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Sunil Mantri Talks About How Sarita Mantri Helped Mantri Realty Reach The Pinnacle Of Success
Total Articles: 2
Sarita Mantri is often called as the First Lady of Mantri Realty. She has been instrumental in making Sunil Mantri’s real estate company, Mantri Realty, the pinnacle of success with her sharp and energetic leadership. “According to me in any industry, whether heavy engineering, realty, chemical or even in aviation industry what one requires is a very sharp and energetic leadership, which should include strategic thinking and ability to make difference to the business of the organisation. Therefore, in my opinion, in today’s world there is no gender differentiation as far as any leadership role is concerned. What I have also observed is that in the past two decades in countries like the UK, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Philippines and India there are many women who paved the pathway of success. Hence, there is no question of whether any woman fits in any industry or not. What is counted is the ability to manage role assigned to her.” says, Sarita Mantri on how she made her mark in the industry lead by men.
Sunil Mantri, Chairman and Managing Director, Mantri Realty, calls Sarita Mantri a strong pillar for his business. In his words, she is an independent woman who has endeavoured hard to attain the peak of success. She has helped build his empire nation-wide with her strong skills. She handles the day-to-day management and operational aspects of Mantri Realty as well as his other projects across the country. She is specialist in project management, human resources, accounts, product management, sales and marketing, and also advertising. She is the key-person of Mantri Realty and brings about woman power in the realty industry with her expertise.
“I had been in corporate world for more than a decade; however, I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry since 2007. Real estate industry is where all our family members are associated and more particularly my husband Sunil Mantri has been in this industry for over 25 years. This is therefore my obvious choice if I had to choose amongst various fields. I am happy to say that I did not face many difficulties when I changed the industry from where I was before i.e. Stock Market to Realty Industry. Sunil has always been very supportive to me and had given me freedom of action and decision making, be it finalising the contract for construction of entire building or dealing with financers or matter related to design of the building.”, Sarita Mantri further added on being a woman in the real estate industry and how she came about choosing the field.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma