ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Sunil Mantri Talks About How Sarita Mantri Helped Mantri Realty Reach The Pinnacle Of Success
Total Articles: 2
Sarita Mantri is often called as the First Lady of Mantri Realty. She has been instrumental in making Sunil Mantri’s real estate company, Mantri Realty, the pinnacle of success with her sharp and energetic leadership. “According to me in any industry, whether heavy engineering, realty, chemical or even in aviation industry what one requires is a very sharp and energetic leadership, which should include strategic thinking and ability to make difference to the business of the organisation. Therefore, in my opinion, in today’s world there is no gender differentiation as far as any leadership role is concerned. What I have also observed is that in the past two decades in countries like the UK, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Philippines and India there are many women who paved the pathway of success. Hence, there is no question of whether any woman fits in any industry or not. What is counted is the ability to manage role assigned to her.” says, Sarita Mantri on how she made her mark in the industry lead by men.
Sunil Mantri, Chairman and Managing Director, Mantri Realty, calls Sarita Mantri a strong pillar for his business. In his words, she is an independent woman who has endeavoured hard to attain the peak of success. She has helped build his empire nation-wide with her strong skills. She handles the day-to-day management and operational aspects of Mantri Realty as well as his other projects across the country. She is specialist in project management, human resources, accounts, product management, sales and marketing, and also advertising. She is the key-person of Mantri Realty and brings about woman power in the realty industry with her expertise.
“I had been in corporate world for more than a decade; however, I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry since 2007. Real estate industry is where all our family members are associated and more particularly my husband Sunil Mantri has been in this industry for over 25 years. This is therefore my obvious choice if I had to choose amongst various fields. I am happy to say that I did not face many difficulties when I changed the industry from where I was before i.e. Stock Market to Realty Industry. Sunil has always been very supportive to me and had given me freedom of action and decision making, be it finalising the contract for construction of entire building or dealing with financers or matter related to design of the building.”, Sarita Mantri further added on being a woman in the real estate industry and how she came about choosing the field.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora