ALL >> Business >> View Article
Things To Do At Night In Kansas City
Total Articles: 12
Ingenuously famous for its sizzling barbecues, sparkling fountains and fun jazz (exactly in that order) Kansas City is a beautiful and inviting place. With many things to do in Kansas City, you are sure to get a genuine experience of Midwestern culture and heritage. There is something interesting for everyone in the family to do while in Kansas City.
While barbecue festivals, annual rodeos, picturesque locations and several historical museums are the major tourist attractions. The nightlife in Kansas City is full of boutique shopping districts, many night clubs, pubs and casinos featuring live music and unlimited fun. If you are looking for some fun things to do at night in Kansas City, try these options:
Power & Light District
Power & light district is an exciting entertainment district. It is an eight block district right in the heart of the downtown Kansas City. It offers plenteous restaurants, entertainment venues, bars and night clubs. With live DJ music arranged every Friday; this district is the best place to relish on tempting food and fun games.
Country Club Plaza
This is another 15 block downtown Kansas City shopping & eatery district. The entertainment and on-site lodging options in the Country Club plaza are the ideal venues to start your night adventure with. To grab best of the restaurants with their happy hour special offerings, hit the place by 5 on Friday evenings. In addition to the art shows, live concerts and other special events, you can enjoy high fashion window shopping in the boutiques or go for a romantic horse carriage ride.
Numerous casinos allow your nights in Kansas City to continue even after the restaurants and other venues are closed. You can enjoy a variety of table games, video poker and many other casino games. If you wish to dance your night away, there also are some fine lounges perfect for a romantic time.
Kansas City is famed for its swinging-jazz that is better identified as Kansas City style jazz. Many lounges, restaurants and nightclubs offer traditional live jazz music. Mix music to tantalize your senses with splendid food options to stimulate your taste buds for a perfect night out. You may also visit the Mutual Musicians Foundation in the jazz district of Kansas City; musicians gather here for live performances in late night hours between 1 and 5 am on Fridays & Saturdays.
Above mentioned are the best places to enjoy local vibes with best of food & entertainment on nights of Kansas City.
Are you a foodie? New to Kansas City? Then this article is right for you. The writer here explains about the things you must do and famous restaurants in Kansas City.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth