ALL >> Business >> View Article
Things To Do At Night In Kansas City
Total Articles: 13
Ingenuously famous for its sizzling barbecues, sparkling fountains and fun jazz (exactly in that order) Kansas City is a beautiful and inviting place. With many things to do in Kansas City, you are sure to get a genuine experience of Midwestern culture and heritage. There is something interesting for everyone in the family to do while in Kansas City.
While barbecue festivals, annual rodeos, picturesque locations and several historical museums are the major tourist attractions. The nightlife in Kansas City is full of boutique shopping districts, many night clubs, pubs and casinos featuring live music and unlimited fun. If you are looking for some fun things to do at night in Kansas City, try these options:
Power & Light District
Power & light district is an exciting entertainment district. It is an eight block district right in the heart of the downtown Kansas City. It offers plenteous restaurants, entertainment venues, bars and night clubs. With live DJ music arranged every Friday; this district is the best place to relish on tempting food and fun games.
Country Club Plaza
This is another 15 block downtown Kansas City shopping & eatery district. The entertainment and on-site lodging options in the Country Club plaza are the ideal venues to start your night adventure with. To grab best of the restaurants with their happy hour special offerings, hit the place by 5 on Friday evenings. In addition to the art shows, live concerts and other special events, you can enjoy high fashion window shopping in the boutiques or go for a romantic horse carriage ride.
Numerous casinos allow your nights in Kansas City to continue even after the restaurants and other venues are closed. You can enjoy a variety of table games, video poker and many other casino games. If you wish to dance your night away, there also are some fine lounges perfect for a romantic time.
Kansas City is famed for its swinging-jazz that is better identified as Kansas City style jazz. Many lounges, restaurants and nightclubs offer traditional live jazz music. Mix music to tantalize your senses with splendid food options to stimulate your taste buds for a perfect night out. You may also visit the Mutual Musicians Foundation in the jazz district of Kansas City; musicians gather here for live performances in late night hours between 1 and 5 am on Fridays & Saturdays.
Above mentioned are the best places to enjoy local vibes with best of food & entertainment on nights of Kansas City.
Are you a foodie? New to Kansas City? Then this article is right for you. The writer here explains about the things you must do and famous restaurants in Kansas City.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions