ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Top 5 Must Do Things When Planning Bathroom Remodel Detailed In New Bathroom Guide
Total Articles: 19
As bathrooms continue to be a top frequently remodeled spot in homes for sale, homeowners are often faced with the seemingly big challenge of finding cost effective yet highly efficient renovation practices. Renovating costs reach an average of anywhere from $15,782 to as much as $50,000 with an expected ROI of $65,000 and $58,000 respectively, compelling sellers to take the least expensive renovation route and make the most out of it.
American Standard recently released a free "The How to Buy Guide for the Bathroom" e-book. Highlighting the ins and outs bathroom renovation project which works without breaking the bank, the free guide shares five important points.
1. Decide on the Primary Use of the Space
Determining who uses the bathroom and what purpose it should serve is a must. The number of people in the household using the space should also be considered. Depending on how extensive the project is, an otherwise common and few-square-feet baths can possibly transform into a spacious area for a relaxing, semi-retreat experience.
2. DIY versus Hiring a Contractor
It is important for a homeowner to consider the type of work that will be done. There are costs involved in hiring contractors, which may be considerably saved through DIY approach. On the flip side, a DIY project may be cheaper but does not guarantee professional design and space maximization.
3. Numbers Count
Accurate measurements matter. Common sense dictates that the perfect tub ceases to be a great buy if it doesn't fit in the space. Similarly, a bathroom glass door may seem like a great option, but very limited space and mismatching colors can render it useless. Opting for a shower curtain accessorized with shower curtain rings is practical, as it comes in a variety of designs to achieve the desired look for the bathroom.
4. Compare Prices on Everything
Wise buying entails a thorough product checking and comparison in terms of quality and price. Most homeowners can jump into the crucial step of finding the right materials for the bathroom project, but not without checking and counterchecking all choices. By being informed, homeowners are able to get the best deals and stick with the plan.
5. Stick to Your Budget
Budget setting can make or break a bathroom makeover. Having a budget and working within its framework can safely keep a bathroom renovation project realistic and attainable. A budget cushion is also necessary to cover expenses that may suddenly crop up.
Hooks & Rings is a Foster City, California-based seller of shower curtain rings made of stainless steel with ball bearings. Started in 2013, the company is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Hooks & Rings gives 10% of every dollar from proceeds before taxes to educational and charitable purposes.
Paul Aysen is a graphic designer in Kansas and writes for online publications on various topics such home and bath remodeling.
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper