ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Top 5 Must Do Things When Planning Bathroom Remodel Detailed In New Bathroom Guide
Total Articles: 19
As bathrooms continue to be a top frequently remodeled spot in homes for sale, homeowners are often faced with the seemingly big challenge of finding cost effective yet highly efficient renovation practices. Renovating costs reach an average of anywhere from $15,782 to as much as $50,000 with an expected ROI of $65,000 and $58,000 respectively, compelling sellers to take the least expensive renovation route and make the most out of it.
American Standard recently released a free "The How to Buy Guide for the Bathroom" e-book. Highlighting the ins and outs bathroom renovation project which works without breaking the bank, the free guide shares five important points.
1. Decide on the Primary Use of the Space
Determining who uses the bathroom and what purpose it should serve is a must. The number of people in the household using the space should also be considered. Depending on how extensive the project is, an otherwise common and few-square-feet baths can possibly transform into a spacious area for a relaxing, semi-retreat experience.
2. DIY versus Hiring a Contractor
It is important for a homeowner to consider the type of work that will be done. There are costs involved in hiring contractors, which may be considerably saved through DIY approach. On the flip side, a DIY project may be cheaper but does not guarantee professional design and space maximization.
3. Numbers Count
Accurate measurements matter. Common sense dictates that the perfect tub ceases to be a great buy if it doesn't fit in the space. Similarly, a bathroom glass door may seem like a great option, but very limited space and mismatching colors can render it useless. Opting for a shower curtain accessorized with shower curtain rings is practical, as it comes in a variety of designs to achieve the desired look for the bathroom.
4. Compare Prices on Everything
Wise buying entails a thorough product checking and comparison in terms of quality and price. Most homeowners can jump into the crucial step of finding the right materials for the bathroom project, but not without checking and counterchecking all choices. By being informed, homeowners are able to get the best deals and stick with the plan.
5. Stick to Your Budget
Budget setting can make or break a bathroom makeover. Having a budget and working within its framework can safely keep a bathroom renovation project realistic and attainable. A budget cushion is also necessary to cover expenses that may suddenly crop up.
Hooks & Rings is a Foster City, California-based seller of shower curtain rings made of stainless steel with ball bearings. Started in 2013, the company is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Hooks & Rings gives 10% of every dollar from proceeds before taxes to educational and charitable purposes.
Paul Aysen is a graphic designer in Kansas and writes for online publications on various topics such home and bath remodeling.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi