ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Cat Trees – Your Cat Need A Place To Climb
Total Articles: 2
Many cat owners consider a cat furniture in their home to be just an expense and it is not something essential for the growth of their pet. But, these owners should first look at the instinctual behavior of their pet and should look around their home to find whether she has a place to climb and explore. It should also be found whether the pet has a place to establish her territory. Also, check whether she has a place to hunt. If the furniture that is already present in your home does not suit these behaviors of the animal, the best thing you can do is to opt for a cat furniture, which can very well ensure the well-being of your pet. Here are the reasons, it can help:
An outlet for instinctual activities: Generally, cat trees are meant for addressing the instinctual requirements of these pet animals. It will also relieve the stress that can be developed by the animal about sharing her environment with other pets and humans. For instance, cats generally love to climb different heights as per their age and this is where the trees specially designed for them can be a great furniture. These products generally have a floor to ceiling installation and so your pet can just play at the ground level or whenever she wants to reach the top and play around, she can do it. Mostly, these trees are assembled with posts that are made out of sisal or carpet. So, they provide structural integrity and it will also leave behind the animal’s scent so that she can establish a territory for herself. This is highly essential, when you have multiple cats in your home and will also prevent urine marking as the method to establish territory.
Encourage challenges: Even though, indoor cats are known to live longer as compared to those living outdoors, they face a health risk that is not faced by outdoor cats. The risk is a sedentary lifestyle. When these animals are not given the opportunity to exercise, explore and hunt, they will face the risk of excessive weight gain and there are chances of facing emotional problems connected to lack of challenge, inactivity and boredom too. This is why, cat trees become essential for domestic cats to encourage exercise and activity. They can get to sleep, play and enjoy and can also keep themselves active. To encourage hunting like behavior, even their foods can be stored in the trees, so that they can go and get the food when they feel hungry.
Playtimeworkshop.com is the best manufacturer & wholesale suppliers of cat furniture, condos and trees. We are dedicated to offer you a great looking quality cat furniture at the best prices. To know more about cat trees and cat condos, please visit us.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja