ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Cat Trees – Your Cat Need A Place To Climb
Total Articles: 2
Many cat owners consider a cat furniture in their home to be just an expense and it is not something essential for the growth of their pet. But, these owners should first look at the instinctual behavior of their pet and should look around their home to find whether she has a place to climb and explore. It should also be found whether the pet has a place to establish her territory. Also, check whether she has a place to hunt. If the furniture that is already present in your home does not suit these behaviors of the animal, the best thing you can do is to opt for a cat furniture, which can very well ensure the well-being of your pet. Here are the reasons, it can help:
An outlet for instinctual activities: Generally, cat trees are meant for addressing the instinctual requirements of these pet animals. It will also relieve the stress that can be developed by the animal about sharing her environment with other pets and humans. For instance, cats generally love to climb different heights as per their age and this is where the trees specially designed for them can be a great furniture. These products generally have a floor to ceiling installation and so your pet can just play at the ground level or whenever she wants to reach the top and play around, she can do it. Mostly, these trees are assembled with posts that are made out of sisal or carpet. So, they provide structural integrity and it will also leave behind the animal’s scent so that she can establish a territory for herself. This is highly essential, when you have multiple cats in your home and will also prevent urine marking as the method to establish territory.
Encourage challenges: Even though, indoor cats are known to live longer as compared to those living outdoors, they face a health risk that is not faced by outdoor cats. The risk is a sedentary lifestyle. When these animals are not given the opportunity to exercise, explore and hunt, they will face the risk of excessive weight gain and there are chances of facing emotional problems connected to lack of challenge, inactivity and boredom too. This is why, cat trees become essential for domestic cats to encourage exercise and activity. They can get to sleep, play and enjoy and can also keep themselves active. To encourage hunting like behavior, even their foods can be stored in the trees, so that they can go and get the food when they feel hungry.
Playtimeworkshop.com is the best manufacturer & wholesale suppliers of cat furniture, condos and trees. We are dedicated to offer you a great looking quality cat furniture at the best prices. To know more about cat trees and cat condos, please visit us.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma