ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Westhill Consulting Travel Tips: Spa Vacation And Yoga Retreat
Total Articles: 12
A wellness getaway might be right for you if you are looking for a healthy travel alternative which is relaxing and restorative as well. A detox destination can be invigorating for mind, body, and soul. You can choose from a spa vacation at a luxury resort or a yoga retreat in modest surroundings.
Learning healthy habits after health and wellness trip is one more great benefit for you. The amazing effects of spa vacation or yoga retreat, if put into daily practice, will last a lifetime.
People may want to go to a wellness or spa vacation to escape the stress of their everyday lives and eliminate bad habits, such as unhealthy eating and drinking; drop unwanted pounds and raise their fitness level. Then relax and pamper in a indulging experience. The wellness destination that suits you base on the results you’re looking for and also the atmosphere you’ll see as more interesting.
Detox Destination: Spa Vacation
While you can check into many spas just for one day of pampering, spending a week at a great resort will give you greater benefits. During your stay, spa staff will lead you in fitness activities, provide you with tips to stay healthy, prepare healthful meals for you or offer a supervised fast, and even offer wellness classes, such as how to cook healthfully at home. You also might indulge in spa services, such as massage, water therapy, reflexology, and anti-aging facial or other beauty treatments.
Detox Destination: Yoga Retreat
Yoga is a mind-body discipline in which people engage in exercise movements called poses, breathing exercises, and meditation to achieve physical fitness and a state of relaxation. A yoga retreat is a getaway is centered on improving physical and emotional fitness, just a spa vacation, but there is some difference, the focus will be on expanding and improving personal practice of yoga.
According to Carie McAuliffe of Bridgewater, Mass., global marketing manager for an international sports brand and a yoga instructor who has been on two yoga retreats, a typical day at a yoga retreat might include a session of yoga in the morning, followed by a healthful breakfast, local excursions, and another session of yoga in the afternoon or at night. A menu of spa services might also be available depending on the facilities at the retreat location.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David