ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Video Conferencing In Election Campaigns
Total Articles: 7
As the time is running short for polling, all political parties are engaged in conducting rigorous election campaigns and to get in touch with all their constituency people. But as per the Election Commission orders all the parties must wind up their election campaigning before a week from polling date. For this reason the need or emergency for conducting election campaigning through video conferencing came into existence.
Through virtual conferencing, politicians are able to address multiple locations people from anywhere. In accordance with the Sunshine law, no public attendee is supposed to attend a public meeting of a government official through video conferencing. But the government official can participate in video conferencing, wherein the leader must physically address a public meeting at a place and then through video conferencing such leader can communicate with various other location people where a public meeting organized under the surveillance of the officials at that constituency.
The communication equipment installed at the physical location where the leader is addressing the people comprises of an audio and visual display, and a camera and microphone so that the member(s) of the community government whole body participating via video conferencing, the people government whole body in actual presence, and the community in actual presence may actively participate in the conference in accordance with rules of conference decorum. The communication equipment at the geographic location of the conference must allow for all conference attendees to see, hear, and fully communicate with the video conferencing participant.
Through video conferencing software, the government authorized leaders have the eligibility to virtually utilize their vote power if he/she is not available to physically attend the polling booth and register their vote. If any component of conference communication fails during the conference, the member attending the conference by video conferencing whose connection failed shall be considered absent immediately upon such failure, and if the community government body system was in the act of voting, the voting shall stop until all of the components of virtual conference presence are again restored and it clip conference participant’s presence is again noted in the minutes.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World