ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Html5 – Why Developers Consider This Platform Attractive?
Total Articles: 7
As we all know that recently a survey has been performed by Kendo UI, a division of Telerik, and one of the main aims of conducting this survey was to decide about the acceptance patterns of HTML5. From literature, the facts and thus revealing real world use of the language.
In September of last year, more than 4000 developers were polled worldwide. However, the overall results from the survey presents that 82% of the developers polled said that they believe it is essential for them to start developing with HTML5 within the next 12 months and 63% of developers said that they were already developing with HTML5.
While on the other side, only 6% of developers said that they have no current plans for its use. However, two biggest reasons why developers consider this platform appealing are:
2. Cross-platform Support – 62%: There is no surprise in the familiarity of language; we can say it as a comfort level thing. But when it comes to cross-platform support, it notions reinforces the fact that HTML5 enables all the developers to fill the space between operating system fragmentation problems for mobile apps.
Using HTML5, developers can save the cost of developing an application as it works across all mobile OS such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and others. If you are considering a magazine or newspaper app, it is wonderful as there is no need to pay Apple a costly 30% royalty fee.
It also saves huge amount of time as it has an ability to reach all the platforms at once rather having to develop a native application for each. The best thing about HTML5 is that it used for both mobile apps and modern websites and it comes with an open platform that would solve lots of problems that created by the propagation of mobile operating systems and desktop browsers.
Sometimes, HTML5 has been the center of new debates, especially the ability to compete with native mobile app development and its ability to avoid the type of disintegration, which prevented earlier generations of web standards.
3. Performance – 34%
4. Availability of tools / libraries – 28%
5. Productivity – 27%
6. Based on open standards – 24%
7. Cost of development – 20%
8. Community – 9%
9. Other – 1%
Because of these reasons, developers find HTML5 is so appealing and attractive. They can make their application development task a lot easier and develop any type of application without facing any difficulty.
Mobile Tech Force is a professional HTML5 development company, offering complete HTML5 solutions to meet its client’s requirements. The company has an expert team of HTML5 developers, who are capable enough to take toughest projects and make them successful. Hire HTML5 developer from us and get best services. Click here for more details.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff