ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Html5 – Why Developers Consider This Platform Attractive?
Total Articles: 7
As we all know that recently a survey has been performed by Kendo UI, a division of Telerik, and one of the main aims of conducting this survey was to decide about the acceptance patterns of HTML5. From literature, the facts and thus revealing real world use of the language.
In September of last year, more than 4000 developers were polled worldwide. However, the overall results from the survey presents that 82% of the developers polled said that they believe it is essential for them to start developing with HTML5 within the next 12 months and 63% of developers said that they were already developing with HTML5.
While on the other side, only 6% of developers said that they have no current plans for its use. However, two biggest reasons why developers consider this platform appealing are:
2. Cross-platform Support – 62%: There is no surprise in the familiarity of language; we can say it as a comfort level thing. But when it comes to cross-platform support, it notions reinforces the fact that HTML5 enables all the developers to fill the space between operating system fragmentation problems for mobile apps.
Using HTML5, developers can save the cost of developing an application as it works across all mobile OS such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and others. If you are considering a magazine or newspaper app, it is wonderful as there is no need to pay Apple a costly 30% royalty fee.
It also saves huge amount of time as it has an ability to reach all the platforms at once rather having to develop a native application for each. The best thing about HTML5 is that it used for both mobile apps and modern websites and it comes with an open platform that would solve lots of problems that created by the propagation of mobile operating systems and desktop browsers.
Sometimes, HTML5 has been the center of new debates, especially the ability to compete with native mobile app development and its ability to avoid the type of disintegration, which prevented earlier generations of web standards.
3. Performance – 34%
4. Availability of tools / libraries – 28%
5. Productivity – 27%
6. Based on open standards – 24%
7. Cost of development – 20%
8. Community – 9%
9. Other – 1%
Because of these reasons, developers find HTML5 is so appealing and attractive. They can make their application development task a lot easier and develop any type of application without facing any difficulty.
Mobile Tech Force is a professional HTML5 development company, offering complete HTML5 solutions to meet its client’s requirements. The company has an expert team of HTML5 developers, who are capable enough to take toughest projects and make them successful. Hire HTML5 developer from us and get best services. Click here for more details.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Importance Of Having A Firewall In Pc
2. Global Human Machine Interface Market, By Product
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Quick Ways To Fix Issues With Your Samsung Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. Why You Should Choose Electrical Contractors With Reliable Services?
5. Global High-end Lighting Market Share
6. Iphone 5 Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: iPhone Services in the UK
7. When Do You Need To Replace An Electrical Power Control Panel?
Author: Bruce Walker
8. 5 Things To Consider In Buying Bluetooth Speakers
Author: Rioven Schmidt
9. Top 3 Benefits Of Using An Ecommerce Platform
Author: Gaurav Jain
10. What Is An Led (light Emitting Diode)?
Author: Rahul Satish
11. Global Emotion Detection & Recognition Market
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Quick Ways To Solve Problems With Mobile Phone Repair Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
13. Super Saving Plan On Christmas - 75m Cable Internet Plan In Ontario At $29.98/m.
Author: CanNet Teleocm Inc
14. Features Of Fingerprints Security Devices
Author: Polytech Component Pte Ltd
15. Playstation 4 Pro Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Store in the UK