ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Html5 – Why Developers Consider This Platform Attractive?
Total Articles: 7
As we all know that recently a survey has been performed by Kendo UI, a division of Telerik, and one of the main aims of conducting this survey was to decide about the acceptance patterns of HTML5. From literature, the facts and thus revealing real world use of the language.
In September of last year, more than 4000 developers were polled worldwide. However, the overall results from the survey presents that 82% of the developers polled said that they believe it is essential for them to start developing with HTML5 within the next 12 months and 63% of developers said that they were already developing with HTML5.
While on the other side, only 6% of developers said that they have no current plans for its use. However, two biggest reasons why developers consider this platform appealing are:
2. Cross-platform Support – 62%: There is no surprise in the familiarity of language; we can say it as a comfort level thing. But when it comes to cross-platform support, it notions reinforces the fact that HTML5 enables all the developers to fill the space between operating system fragmentation problems for mobile apps.
Using HTML5, developers can save the cost of developing an application as it works across all mobile OS such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and others. If you are considering a magazine or newspaper app, it is wonderful as there is no need to pay Apple a costly 30% royalty fee.
It also saves huge amount of time as it has an ability to reach all the platforms at once rather having to develop a native application for each. The best thing about HTML5 is that it used for both mobile apps and modern websites and it comes with an open platform that would solve lots of problems that created by the propagation of mobile operating systems and desktop browsers.
Sometimes, HTML5 has been the center of new debates, especially the ability to compete with native mobile app development and its ability to avoid the type of disintegration, which prevented earlier generations of web standards.
3. Performance – 34%
4. Availability of tools / libraries – 28%
5. Productivity – 27%
6. Based on open standards – 24%
7. Cost of development – 20%
8. Community – 9%
9. Other – 1%
Because of these reasons, developers find HTML5 is so appealing and attractive. They can make their application development task a lot easier and develop any type of application without facing any difficulty.
Mobile Tech Force is a professional HTML5 development company, offering complete HTML5 solutions to meet its client’s requirements. The company has an expert team of HTML5 developers, who are capable enough to take toughest projects and make them successful. Hire HTML5 developer from us and get best services. Click here for more details.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. All You Need To Know About Electric Smoke Detectors
Author: Brown Ross
2. Six Trends In Mobile App Development In 2018
3. Overview Of The Electricians In Adelaide
Author: Brown Ross
4. Managed Wi-fi Solutions Market Size And Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
5. Taxi Booking Application Development Company
6. Global Beer Market Growth
7. Many Uses Of Cctv Security Solutions
Author: Vivency Global
8. Blackberry Z10 Screen Repair In The Uk
9. Mybox-chief Set Top Box Suppliers And Manufacturer In India
Author: Mybox Technologies
10. Google Position Checker Method To Generate Organic Traffic For Your Website.
11. Arc Flash Study | Arc Flash Hazard | Arc Flash Protection Levels
Author: VB engineering
12. Get More From Your Advertising Campaign With Augmented Reality App Development
Author: Deepak Malhan
13. Dell Motherboard Repair In The Uk
14. Cognegic- An E-commerce Marketing Point Of View
Author: Cognegic Systems
15. Cabling Procedure Enabling Safety
Author: Brown Ross