ALL >> General >> View Article
Dr. Becem Ben Cherifa: Gmg Tech Engineering Ltd
Total Articles: 1
- President of GMG TECH a group of technical and technological development in renewable Energies & sustainable development. The purpose is a transfer and the applying of new technologies, patents and concepts.
- President SAIR ACA: legal representation on Africa and the Arab Countries of group SAIR Europe. EUROPEAN GROUP of ARCHITECTURE, URBANISEME AND ENGINEERING - G.E.I.E. Moreover, I take part in the installation of a technological program of development within the framework of an exchange of Europe-Tunisia competences.
FORMATION & DIPLOMAS:
1990 - Diploma for the occupation of “Doctor of Mechanics of the Fluids”(Very honorable Mention with congratulations of the jury),Delivered by the Institute of Mechanics of the Fluids of Marseilles (I.M.F.M.) Mixed unit N° 34 of: Center National of Research Scientists (C.N.R.S) and the University of Aix-Marseilles II (U2) – France. Thesis prepared within the framework of a convention of research enters the I.M.F.M., the O.N.E.R.A. (National office of Research Aeronautics) and EUROCOPTER on the subject: “Experimental and numerical Study of the streamline flows around the bearing aerofoil, Application of the blades of helicopters”.
1987 - Diploma of Thorough Studies (D.E.A.) in Mechanics of the Fluids Delivered by I.M.F.M. /C.N.R.S./U2 – France
1986 - Diploma of Higher Studies Specialized (D.E.S.S) in Space Techniques, (Major). Delivered by I.M.F.M. /C.N.R.S/U2 – France.
1985 - Diploma for the occupation of Engineer Principal into Energy (Major).Delivered by the National School Engineers de Monastir (E.N.I.M.),
1982 - Diploma of Higher education Sciences and Technology Delivered by and the Technology Faculty of Science of Monastir - Tunisia.
1980 - Baccalaureat: Maths – Science; Obtained with the college of Boy of Sousse – Tunisia.
08 – 14 – President GMG TECH Consortium:
- Financial Engineering – Project Funding – Asset Management – Consulting
- Prospection and agreement for new technologies and patents
- Integration in the consortium of several members with different competences
97 – 08 - President SAIR ACA legal representation of SAIR Europe in Arab Countries & Africa: Development of the Group in 65 countries. Project Management - Conception and studies of projects – Meeting and Marketing process
1996 - Participation in the assembly of a tourist project in Tunisia, calling up on the Technology transfers as regards energy and of the environment.
1994 - Creation in France of a Development and research, survey firm in the Field of the mechanics of the Fluids: “Aerowind”
1994-95 - Project leader: of development of an aerodynamic brake car controlled for the blades of wind mills of great powers. Convention: “I.M.F.M.” - Asset Wind.
1994-95 - Advised in aerodynamics of company “LAROUSSE F1”, for the improvement of the aerodynamics of their formula 1. Development of a project (36 months) of numerical modeling of the flows of air around F1. Project well started but, unfortunately stopped for financial reasons causing the withdrawal of LAROUSSE of the international circuit.
1991 - Visit (for one month) of various research Laboratories to the USA, followed by contacts and joint projects of collaboration.
1990-94 - Responsible for Research in the Aerodynamic team at High Speeds (AGV) of the Institute of Mechanics of the Fluids of Marseilles.
Person in charge of:
90-93 - Project “Approaches by digital simulation of aerodynamic, which returns within the framework of a convention of research between team AGV and the O.N.E.R.A.
93-95 - Research project on behalf of the company “Asset Wind” on the aerodynamic problems of the blades of wind mills: Braking at full capacity; noise caused by the swirl of end.
93-95 - Participation in the research program “PIR- CITIES”: Studies by digital simulation of the effects of the wind on built structures.
1990-95 - Framing of:
- 3 Students in doctoral thesis in aerodynamics,
- 2 trainees of D.E.A. in mechanics of the fluids and
- 4 trainees of D.E.S.S. Space-Techniques.
1989-95 - Teaching at the Higher School Engineers of Marseilles (E.S.I.M.) the courses modules “Mechanics of the Industrial Fluids” and “Thermodynamics” 40 H by module and per annum for the class of 1era year.
1987-95 - Adaptation of a computer code in the case of external streamline flows. Use of Software: Finite elements and Volumes finished for flow patterns 2D, 3D with complex geometries.
1987-90 - Participation in the development and use of computation software in mechanics with company F.D.I. (International Dynamic Fluid).Good knowledge of “FIDAP”, “CFD2000” and “STORM”.
1986-91 - Activity of Research to measures out of blower using laser Anemometer and of average very powerful Videos of visualization.
1985-90 - Participation in Experimental research tasks, within the IMFM, on contracts of collaboration with: ONERA, the Aerospatiale, GIAT industries.
1985-96 - Participation and Presentation with international congresses (USA-France); Publication of Article in Scientific newspapers. Review articles of Activity of Research.
Very good knowledge of the various data-processing tools:
Computers PC/MAC & Software.
Use of Workstations with system Unix:
*IBM Risk 6000 and *Silicon Graphic Indy
Execution of work on large waiters such that:
*IBM 3090 of the C.N.U.CS.C. (Montpellier) *VAX 6310 of the C.C.P.M. (Marseilles)
*CRAY 2 of the C.C.V.R. (Polytechnic School) *CRAY - YMP of the L.M.T. (Marseilles).
1984 - 3 months training course to the Power station of Sousse on the topic: “Calculation of the Effect Rackings on the total Output of the Power station”.
1983 - 2 months training course at the National Company of Distribution of Water (S.O.N.E.D.E), at the Regional Management of Sousse.
1980 - 2 months training course in an agency of the “Bank of Tunisia”.
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin