ALL >> Business >> View Article
Breyer State University – Three Reasons Why You Should Get A College Degree
Total Articles: 1
If you are a student, who has recently completed your school level education and thinking whether continuing education can be the best option for you, you will also have a question in mind, whether the money and time spent in this education would outweigh the benefits. Experts in the field of education in the Republic of Panama state that three important reasons can be pointed out for getting a college degree, rather than skimping on the milestone:
1.Higher paying salary: A study conducted by the United States Census Bureau Statistics point out that college graduates are earning an average of approximately $20,000 more per year as compared to people, who have not completed their graduation. When this level of earnings is added up for a period of 50 years, they can get a minimum of one million dollars, which will help them a lot in leading a peaceful retirement life. This return will surely exceed the money to be paid towards tuition fee to colleges.
2.Better job opportunities: In general, employers give preference to college degree holders as compared to non-degree holders. This is not just because of the piece of paper that marks the credentials of the candidate, but it also signifies that the individual has faced a challenge and overcame it. As there are chances that an employee will have to face decision making situations, employers generally look for degree holders. As per a report submitted by the US department of Labor Statistics, college graduates are 60% more likely to be hired as compared to those with a high school diploma alone. Also, the report states that the chances of unemployment is 9.3% for non-graduates, while it is 4.3% for graduates.
3.Perks: Also, graduates will be paid better as compared to non-graduates and also it is found that children of graduate mom and dad perform better in schools as compared to non-graduates.
The above-mentioned reasons clearly point out the importance of getting a degree. If time is your constraint, the best institutions like the Breyer State University offer online courses. You can view the online course catalogue of the Breyer State University and can apply to the course, wherein you are meeting the eligibility requirement.
There are also Breyer accredited schools, wherein you can pursue your higher education. When you select a Breyer accredited school that is located close to your home, you can take up the education and can gain a degree in your favorite faculty.
Breyer State University provides newer, innovative online higher education programs at affordable cost and courses that meet the needs of a wide and diverse market. It is always the best option for further education.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth