ALL >> Business >> View Article
Breyer State University – Three Reasons Why You Should Get A College Degree
Total Articles: 1
If you are a student, who has recently completed your school level education and thinking whether continuing education can be the best option for you, you will also have a question in mind, whether the money and time spent in this education would outweigh the benefits. Experts in the field of education in the Republic of Panama state that three important reasons can be pointed out for getting a college degree, rather than skimping on the milestone:
1.Higher paying salary: A study conducted by the United States Census Bureau Statistics point out that college graduates are earning an average of approximately $20,000 more per year as compared to people, who have not completed their graduation. When this level of earnings is added up for a period of 50 years, they can get a minimum of one million dollars, which will help them a lot in leading a peaceful retirement life. This return will surely exceed the money to be paid towards tuition fee to colleges.
2.Better job opportunities: In general, employers give preference to college degree holders as compared to non-degree holders. This is not just because of the piece of paper that marks the credentials of the candidate, but it also signifies that the individual has faced a challenge and overcame it. As there are chances that an employee will have to face decision making situations, employers generally look for degree holders. As per a report submitted by the US department of Labor Statistics, college graduates are 60% more likely to be hired as compared to those with a high school diploma alone. Also, the report states that the chances of unemployment is 9.3% for non-graduates, while it is 4.3% for graduates.
3.Perks: Also, graduates will be paid better as compared to non-graduates and also it is found that children of graduate mom and dad perform better in schools as compared to non-graduates.
The above-mentioned reasons clearly point out the importance of getting a degree. If time is your constraint, the best institutions like the Breyer State University offer online courses. You can view the online course catalogue of the Breyer State University and can apply to the course, wherein you are meeting the eligibility requirement.
There are also Breyer accredited schools, wherein you can pursue your higher education. When you select a Breyer accredited school that is located close to your home, you can take up the education and can gain a degree in your favorite faculty.
Breyer State University provides newer, innovative online higher education programs at affordable cost and courses that meet the needs of a wide and diverse market. It is always the best option for further education.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev