ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Iphone 3gs Battery Swollen Into A Balloon
Total Articles: 16
Battery issues have always riddled electronic devices such as smart phones and phablet; the tablet is still yet to be seen or reported. Most reports focus more on the battery life and how rapidly it drains. Issues of rapid battery consumption are usually caused by certain updates and applications that are running at the background. However, this might not be everything.
As a business, any company would like to keep very serious issues under wraps, or at least stretch it out before letting the public know, and on issue that companies may be trying to keep under the shadows is the ballooning of batteries to a point of bursting. This is a very dangerous issue, and one that should be kept under the microscope.
This issue was never told to the public by the company or the mass media. It was not until an iPhone 3GS user post a picture of his iPhone 3GS battery swelling like a small balloon. The picture can be found in the internet, and if you see it, even you will fear what could happen if it did burst. In fact, it is so swollen that even a prick from a small needle can make the battery burst its contents out and make a huge splash.
Yes, imagine the amount of chemicals that oozes out of the battery. Yes, you are right, that is very dangerous. The chemicals can be very toxic and it can also burn through your skin.
Again, imagine if it was in your pocket, and unknowingly it started to get too heated in the confines of your pocket it triggered the battery to just explode. Yes, again, that would be very dangerous and just think about the kind of burns you may suffer considering that it is in direct contact to fragile electronic parts. A spark could be triggered at any time.
To those who do not know, a battery of an electronic device can swell when you overcharge the battery, and frequently. That is the same for the iPhone 3GS battery. That is why it is important that you avoid making your phone charge too much. Once it is fully charged, unplug it immediately if you want to avoid a ballooned battery bulging out of the backside of your phone.
Another danger that a swollen battery could cause is when you are sleeping and the outlet is just near your headboard or the bedside table. Imagine yourself, sleeping soundly at night not knowing that your battery has been bulging for quite a while before you even charged it. It can go off at anytime and it may even damage, not just your leg, but also your face, and that already includes the implosion of your phone itself.
If you do not believe about the device exploding, then, you might want to know that there have been reports of a Samsung Galaxy S3 that did when the battery was already swollen too much.
Yes, any battery, event the most exclusive of iPhone 3GS battery is prone to any issues that could be deadly if not taken note of early. However, this is the fault of the user and not the company.
To get more information please click and see Buy Online Battery for iPhone 3GS
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca