ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Price Rates For Pune Properties Across Its Localities
Total Articles: 19
Pune, the twin city of Mumbai, is known for its above-par performance in realty market. It was only years back that city was perceived as as an under-developed town with almost negligible possibility for real estate growth. But, Pune seems to have shed its primitive garb. As seen today, it has seen full blown realty development, thanks to its strong presence of IT sector and availability of physical infrastructure. While its sister city has reached a saturation stage as far as futuristic property development is concerned, Pune still has long way to go. Most of its localities have made a tremendous progress and have undergone good price appreciation. The article throws light on the price rates prevalent across some of these.
Buyers on the look out for inexpensive properties in Pune can search across localities like Dhanori Chakan, Hinjewadi, and Talegaon. A 2 BHK flat comes at a price as low as 15-17 lakh. In higher bracket, i.e. properties with beginning prices up to 25 lakh, one can search across Undri, Lohegaon, Alandi Nagar, Ambegaon, Kahradi, Hadapsar, and Dhanakwadi.
For seekers for Pune properties who can afford to pay around 25-30 lakh bracket, can pin their hopes on well-developed areas like Katraj, Tingre Nagar, Vishrantwadi, Wakad, Kondwa, and Akrudi. Wakad and Kondwa are known for rapid development of IT sector. In the higher bracket, i.e. in 30-40 lakh range, the options worth consideration are Aundh, Chinchwad, Warje, Magarpatta, Viman Nagar, NIBM, and Chikali. Two room apartments across Bavdhan. Mundhawa, Kothrud, Kalyani Nagar, Karve Naga, Pimple Saudagar are available in the starting range of 40-50 lakh.
As far as price appreciation is concerned, a number of Pune localities have seen good rise in rates. In the first quarter, i.e. Jan-March, 2014, Avandi, Akurdi, Baner, Aundh, and Magarpatta witnessed a modest 1-3% appreciation. Others like Hinjewadi, Mohammadwadi, Pimpel Nikah, Bhosari, and Dhanori too saw rise n prices of apartments during this period. Contrarily, there are others where rates slashed during this period. Ambegaon, BT Kawade Road, Bhonsale Nagar, Koregaon Park Katraj, and Boat club Road are some of the localities where prices underwent depreciation.
The city is undergoing development at a rapid pace and at present, it stands as one of the best alternative options to the seekers of India properties. With more IT/ITeS companies now flocking here, investors are finding the city as the best bet for their future endeavors.
Makaan.com is a major property site in India that features cheap, budget, and luxury property in Pune for sale. Look for under-construction and ready-to-move in Pune properties across variable price rates.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon