ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Price Rates For Pune Properties Across Its Localities
Total Articles: 19
Pune, the twin city of Mumbai, is known for its above-par performance in realty market. It was only years back that city was perceived as as an under-developed town with almost negligible possibility for real estate growth. But, Pune seems to have shed its primitive garb. As seen today, it has seen full blown realty development, thanks to its strong presence of IT sector and availability of physical infrastructure. While its sister city has reached a saturation stage as far as futuristic property development is concerned, Pune still has long way to go. Most of its localities have made a tremendous progress and have undergone good price appreciation. The article throws light on the price rates prevalent across some of these.
Buyers on the look out for inexpensive properties in Pune can search across localities like Dhanori Chakan, Hinjewadi, and Talegaon. A 2 BHK flat comes at a price as low as 15-17 lakh. In higher bracket, i.e. properties with beginning prices up to 25 lakh, one can search across Undri, Lohegaon, Alandi Nagar, Ambegaon, Kahradi, Hadapsar, and Dhanakwadi.
For seekers for Pune properties who can afford to pay around 25-30 lakh bracket, can pin their hopes on well-developed areas like Katraj, Tingre Nagar, Vishrantwadi, Wakad, Kondwa, and Akrudi. Wakad and Kondwa are known for rapid development of IT sector. In the higher bracket, i.e. in 30-40 lakh range, the options worth consideration are Aundh, Chinchwad, Warje, Magarpatta, Viman Nagar, NIBM, and Chikali. Two room apartments across Bavdhan. Mundhawa, Kothrud, Kalyani Nagar, Karve Naga, Pimple Saudagar are available in the starting range of 40-50 lakh.
As far as price appreciation is concerned, a number of Pune localities have seen good rise in rates. In the first quarter, i.e. Jan-March, 2014, Avandi, Akurdi, Baner, Aundh, and Magarpatta witnessed a modest 1-3% appreciation. Others like Hinjewadi, Mohammadwadi, Pimpel Nikah, Bhosari, and Dhanori too saw rise n prices of apartments during this period. Contrarily, there are others where rates slashed during this period. Ambegaon, BT Kawade Road, Bhonsale Nagar, Koregaon Park Katraj, and Boat club Road are some of the localities where prices underwent depreciation.
The city is undergoing development at a rapid pace and at present, it stands as one of the best alternative options to the seekers of India properties. With more IT/ITeS companies now flocking here, investors are finding the city as the best bet for their future endeavors.
Makaan.com is a major property site in India that features cheap, budget, and luxury property in Pune for sale. Look for under-construction and ready-to-move in Pune properties across variable price rates.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora