ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Price Rates For Pune Properties Across Its Localities
Total Articles: 19
Pune, the twin city of Mumbai, is known for its above-par performance in realty market. It was only years back that city was perceived as as an under-developed town with almost negligible possibility for real estate growth. But, Pune seems to have shed its primitive garb. As seen today, it has seen full blown realty development, thanks to its strong presence of IT sector and availability of physical infrastructure. While its sister city has reached a saturation stage as far as futuristic property development is concerned, Pune still has long way to go. Most of its localities have made a tremendous progress and have undergone good price appreciation. The article throws light on the price rates prevalent across some of these.
Buyers on the look out for inexpensive properties in Pune can search across localities like Dhanori Chakan, Hinjewadi, and Talegaon. A 2 BHK flat comes at a price as low as 15-17 lakh. In higher bracket, i.e. properties with beginning prices up to 25 lakh, one can search across Undri, Lohegaon, Alandi Nagar, Ambegaon, Kahradi, Hadapsar, and Dhanakwadi.
For seekers for Pune properties who can afford to pay around 25-30 lakh bracket, can pin their hopes on well-developed areas like Katraj, Tingre Nagar, Vishrantwadi, Wakad, Kondwa, and Akrudi. Wakad and Kondwa are known for rapid development of IT sector. In the higher bracket, i.e. in 30-40 lakh range, the options worth consideration are Aundh, Chinchwad, Warje, Magarpatta, Viman Nagar, NIBM, and Chikali. Two room apartments across Bavdhan. Mundhawa, Kothrud, Kalyani Nagar, Karve Naga, Pimple Saudagar are available in the starting range of 40-50 lakh.
As far as price appreciation is concerned, a number of Pune localities have seen good rise in rates. In the first quarter, i.e. Jan-March, 2014, Avandi, Akurdi, Baner, Aundh, and Magarpatta witnessed a modest 1-3% appreciation. Others like Hinjewadi, Mohammadwadi, Pimpel Nikah, Bhosari, and Dhanori too saw rise n prices of apartments during this period. Contrarily, there are others where rates slashed during this period. Ambegaon, BT Kawade Road, Bhonsale Nagar, Koregaon Park Katraj, and Boat club Road are some of the localities where prices underwent depreciation.
The city is undergoing development at a rapid pace and at present, it stands as one of the best alternative options to the seekers of India properties. With more IT/ITeS companies now flocking here, investors are finding the city as the best bet for their future endeavors.
Makaan.com is a major property site in India that features cheap, budget, and luxury property in Pune for sale. Look for under-construction and ready-to-move in Pune properties across variable price rates.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home