ALL >> Art >> View Article
An Introduction To Feng Shui Colors Along With Their Explanation
Total Articles: 8
Feng Shui is the technique of bringing balance to every aspect of your daily life. One method to achieve good Feng Shui is through the use of color. There are five Feng Shui elements to which colors are associated. These elements are: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. Colors are credited to each element, and, in the right combination, they add to the Feng Shui energy guide of the space encircling you.
If you need to stir up passion and high energy, you should amplify the Fire element in the space around you. The colors that will likely help your efforts are red, orange, purple, pink and strong yellow. In Feng Shui, red represents luxury and richness; orange communicates playful, lively, pulsating energy; purple is related to spiritual realms; pink calms the soul and strong yellow, like orange, makes your space uplifting and cheerful. Note, even so, that a number of these colors should be used infrequently. The overuse of red is considered to bring restlessness, bursts of anger and over-stimulation, while purple, being related to the spiritual realm, must be used strategically.
However, if you wish to create stability, inner nourishment and calm in your life, you should boost the Earth element around you. The colors related to the Earth element include light yellow, beige or skin color, and earthy, sandy colors.
From the Feng Shui Metal element flows clarity and preciseness, efficiency, precision and sharpness. The colors gray and white will likely create an environment favorable to these characteristics. Gray generates an energy that is crisp, reflective and sharp. White is crisp, clear, fresh and clean: it signifies both beginnings and clearly-defined endings. The Feng Shui Metal element colors bring balance to the Fire Element colors, thereby eliminating the overwhelming effect of the Fire Element colors.
If you seek calm, freshness, ease and purity, you should emphasize the Water element. Feng Shui Water element colors include blue and black. The countless shades of blue are used to stir up different types of energy. Light blue, for example, favors harmonious expansion and gentle growth, while darker blue, deep calm and serenity. By contrast, black teems with energy and sophistication, and it imparts power and protection, grounding and stability. Overpowering, black must be used modestly and strategically.
Lastly, the Wood element creates vibrant health, vitality and growth. By emphasizing brown and green, you will likely encourage the transfer of this energy to your own self and to those around you. Brown has a nourishing energy. However, way too much brown can cause inertia and lack of yearning to advance in life. Brown needs to be balanced with other Feng Shui element colors, such as the Fire or the Water element colors. Green is the color of renewal, fresh energy and new beginnings. It calms the spirits and favors healing. Green teams itself well with the other Feng Shui element colors, such as the Earth and the Metal element colors.
Betty Reyyes is a Home Business Owner and a brand new Grandmother who loves passing on her experiences to others. Betty has found that using Liquid Chalk Markers has helped her tenfold in both business and as a hobbiest.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b