ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Using Pur Binding For Your Books
Total Articles: 126
Are you thinking about printing and publishing your own book? Or else you may be thinking about getting all your properly bind in high quality materials such as Polyurethane Reactive (PUR). Whether you are planning about Book Printing or book binding, PUR adhesive gives you one of the best and most durable binding solution for your books. The following guide lists all the major benefits of using pur binding for your books.
Usually, pur binding is used in softcover books, but today they could be used with almost any books. It is relatively superior in performance, and could be used in perfect bound applications in situations where EVA and other adhesives cannot be used. They could be used for binding children’s books. As already mentioned, the binding is highly durable and flexible, which is the perfect solution of children’s books because they handle their books in a very rough way. The flexible form of the adhesive protects the spin from any cracks when the book is handled in the roughest ways.
Use this type of binding when considering any type of Book Printing. They will be highly effective and useful especially if you know that you are printing books which will be used more frequently. PUR adhesive is bendable yet strong. Therefore, the bound books can withstand the wear and tear of repetitive opening and closing. Besides, it is almost impossible for anyone to pull out pages from books bound with this adhesive.
The next reason for choosing pur binding is that it can withstand extreme temperatures. If your books are going to go the world over, binding them with PUR adhesive will eliminate all worries about the durability and longevity of your books. This type of binding can withstand extreme temperature range of -40?C to 94?C. without concern for the temperature, the binding will remain intact without any changes. You will no longer have to worry about loose pages or fractured spines.
Another advantage of using this form of Book Printing is that it is the ideal option for books that have fewer pages. Conventional bound books have spine of average width 0.25 inches, but if you are choosing PUR adhesive binding, it is possible to have narrower spine width at just 0.125 inches. This is because this adhesive doesn’t require as much surface area for firmly securing the pages.
This type of binding is also perfect for bound books with glossy pages. You cannot expect the same level of finesse when using conventional forms of binding. It is possible to finish the pages of the book with gloss coating like UV, aqueous or varnish coats. Besides, it is also possible to use pur binding with pages featuring protective film application like mylar or laminate.
There are many more advantages of using PUR adhesive binding in Book Printing. So before you plan to print your books or booklets, make sure to consider all these benefits. If your goal is to ensure the longevity of your books, you cannot ignore using this type of book binding.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions