ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Montecito Heights
Total Articles: 31
With stunning views, historic buildings and wide-open spaces in the middle of Los Angeles, Montecito Heights real estate is Northeast L.A.’s best-kept secret.
Known as the “Wilderness in the City” to the locals, over a third of Montecito Heights is park land, split between the massive Ernest E. Debs Park, Rose Hill Park and Hermon Park. Bicyclists, pet owners, hikers, birdwatchers and outdoorsy types have a lot of choices between the parks and several natural open hilltops. The Arroyo Seco River makes the neighborhood’s northwestern border, offering yet another reprieve in the urban landscape. Mainly hillside homes enjoy huge open views of the Downtown Los Angeles skyline as well as falcons, eagles, owls and occasional migratory birds flying high in the open air.
The neighborhood is one of Los Angeles’s oldest, and Victorian, Craftsman and Mission Revival-style homes are common, attracting a growing community of taste-making creative types. The Heritage Square Museum represents the architectural wealth of Montecito Heights with astounding historic Victorian mansions from LA’s early years and regular schedules of tours, events and lectures. The Arroyo Seco Parkway, the nation’s oldest freeway, features art deco bridges and tunnels, lush tall native trees and San Gabriel Mountain views.
Montecito Heights’ vintage chic meets ultra-modern, as the recently completed Gold Line light rail stops just down the street, and a beautiful array of solar panels visibly ornaments a nearby hill. Close by to Montecito Heights are the hip boutique stores, old theaters and coffee shops with restored Route 66 facades that line Figueroa Boulevard in Highland Park. Bustling Downtown Los Angeles and culturally rich Pasadena are both less than ten minutes away. Due to Montecito Heights’ central location and easy access to freeways and trains, the entire city is within a reasonable drive of its gorgeous hidden hillside homes.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Montecito Heights, it is imperative that they hire a Montecito Heights realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs