ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Montecito Heights
Total Articles: 31
With stunning views, historic buildings and wide-open spaces in the middle of Los Angeles, Montecito Heights real estate is Northeast L.A.’s best-kept secret.
Known as the “Wilderness in the City” to the locals, over a third of Montecito Heights is park land, split between the massive Ernest E. Debs Park, Rose Hill Park and Hermon Park. Bicyclists, pet owners, hikers, birdwatchers and outdoorsy types have a lot of choices between the parks and several natural open hilltops. The Arroyo Seco River makes the neighborhood’s northwestern border, offering yet another reprieve in the urban landscape. Mainly hillside homes enjoy huge open views of the Downtown Los Angeles skyline as well as falcons, eagles, owls and occasional migratory birds flying high in the open air.
The neighborhood is one of Los Angeles’s oldest, and Victorian, Craftsman and Mission Revival-style homes are common, attracting a growing community of taste-making creative types. The Heritage Square Museum represents the architectural wealth of Montecito Heights with astounding historic Victorian mansions from LA’s early years and regular schedules of tours, events and lectures. The Arroyo Seco Parkway, the nation’s oldest freeway, features art deco bridges and tunnels, lush tall native trees and San Gabriel Mountain views.
Montecito Heights’ vintage chic meets ultra-modern, as the recently completed Gold Line light rail stops just down the street, and a beautiful array of solar panels visibly ornaments a nearby hill. Close by to Montecito Heights are the hip boutique stores, old theaters and coffee shops with restored Route 66 facades that line Figueroa Boulevard in Highland Park. Bustling Downtown Los Angeles and culturally rich Pasadena are both less than ten minutes away. Due to Montecito Heights’ central location and easy access to freeways and trains, the entire city is within a reasonable drive of its gorgeous hidden hillside homes.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Montecito Heights, it is imperative that they hire a Montecito Heights realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Investing / Finance Articles1. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
2. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
3. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
4. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
5. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
6. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
7. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani
8. Equity Research Report
Author: Chetan Rathod
9. Personal Loan Calculators Explained
Author: Arwind Sharma
10. Importance Of Having A Bank Account In The Digital World Today
Author: Sushant Singh
11. Step By Step Guide To Gst Registration Of Your Business
Author: Amol Kale
12. Forex Trading Techniques And Strategies For Beginners In Forex Market
Author: Sophia Mason
13. Are Tax Accountants The Most Important Hires For Your Small Business?
Author: John Panayis
14. Personal Loans - All You Wanted To Know
15. How To Ensure Your Internet Banking Is As Safe As Traditional Banking?
Author: Neha Sharma