ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Montecito Heights
Total Articles: 31
With stunning views, historic buildings and wide-open spaces in the middle of Los Angeles, Montecito Heights real estate is Northeast L.A.’s best-kept secret.
Known as the “Wilderness in the City” to the locals, over a third of Montecito Heights is park land, split between the massive Ernest E. Debs Park, Rose Hill Park and Hermon Park. Bicyclists, pet owners, hikers, birdwatchers and outdoorsy types have a lot of choices between the parks and several natural open hilltops. The Arroyo Seco River makes the neighborhood’s northwestern border, offering yet another reprieve in the urban landscape. Mainly hillside homes enjoy huge open views of the Downtown Los Angeles skyline as well as falcons, eagles, owls and occasional migratory birds flying high in the open air.
The neighborhood is one of Los Angeles’s oldest, and Victorian, Craftsman and Mission Revival-style homes are common, attracting a growing community of taste-making creative types. The Heritage Square Museum represents the architectural wealth of Montecito Heights with astounding historic Victorian mansions from LA’s early years and regular schedules of tours, events and lectures. The Arroyo Seco Parkway, the nation’s oldest freeway, features art deco bridges and tunnels, lush tall native trees and San Gabriel Mountain views.
Montecito Heights’ vintage chic meets ultra-modern, as the recently completed Gold Line light rail stops just down the street, and a beautiful array of solar panels visibly ornaments a nearby hill. Close by to Montecito Heights are the hip boutique stores, old theaters and coffee shops with restored Route 66 facades that line Figueroa Boulevard in Highland Park. Bustling Downtown Los Angeles and culturally rich Pasadena are both less than ten minutes away. Due to Montecito Heights’ central location and easy access to freeways and trains, the entire city is within a reasonable drive of its gorgeous hidden hillside homes.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Montecito Heights, it is imperative that they hire a Montecito Heights realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions