ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visit Taj Mahal By Car And Explore Agra City
Total Articles: 4
India is an incredible country and is considered as a cultural diversity with various religious and traditions. If we talk about destination spots, India has become one of the major choices of most of the vacationers. They love to come to this country as a lot of things are there that can be explored in specific days of vacation. If this summer, you want to enjoy your vacations in style then India is a great destination for you. India has many world famous monuments, temples, beaches, rivers, waterfalls, temples and markets to explore during your India visit.
The words are not enough and have not ability to explain the beauty and attraction of the Taj Mahal. It is glorious monument that is the proud of our Indians. This world famous building is among one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a world heritage site, build by white marble, a symbol of love created by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
If you are tired from your tight schedule and want to make your life refresh then, book a Taj Mahal tour. If you will book Taj Mahal tour by car then it is a great opportunity and fun too. The most awaited time has come for almost those people who have as they now have an opportunity to refresh after touring any exotic holiday destination. By car, you can enjoy your holidays and have fun. There are many sightseeing, mountains, rivers and villages through which, you can visit the Agra city.
The gorgeous monument is located on the bank of the river Yamuna. And it is the heart of the city. To build Taj Mahal, the raw material was brought from every corner of the country and also from central Asia. Red sandstone was brought from Fatehpur Sikri, Crystal and Jade from Chine, Jasper from Punjab, Coal and Cornelian from Arabia, Sapphire and Lapis Lazuli from Sri Lanka, Turquoise from Tibet and Diamonds from Panna. The building was constructed to keep future in mind and is known all over the world.
Taj Mahal tour by car package includes popular places to visit like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Red Fort of Agra. Package will include all the charges ranging from entrance ticket to breakfast and dinner during the tour.
Taj Mahal tour by Car is totally enjoyable and affordable for all class of people. Tour operators and travel agents are fully professional and provide customized services to their customers. During your Taj Mahal tour through car, you can visit Mathura also, which is just 56 km away from Agra. It is an ancient city having various world famous Hindu temples.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe