ALL >> Others >> View Article
Car Wheel Clamp Prevent Illegal Parking
Total Articles: 7
Car Wheel Clamp Uses
Often termed, “the boot,” car wheel clamp devices have been in use since the 1950s. With these tools, police and others can prevent theft, parking in particular areas, and more, without having to foot a hefty tow bill. Now, there are hundreds of variations on this device. From ones equipped with spikes, to simple car wheel clamp devices, they all can serve more than one purpose. There are actually many different uses for a car wheel clamp. Here, we will explore a few of the more common and let you know about different types of the devices you can buy.
Believe it or not, some car wheel clamp models are used strictly to prevent theft. They can easily be attached, then removed by owners. This option is perfect for those drivers who want an extra bit of protection without opting for a modern security system. They could be perfect for those driving classic cars. Or even those drivers who want another line of defense outside their security system. You can also use them on caravans or trailers, just as easily as cars. A car wheel clamp may also prevent someone else from towing your car.
Prevent Illegal Parking
Although not the case in every state, in most states in the US, landowners themselves can use car wheel clamps on cars that are parked on their property. By making an example of drivers who are parked illegally at your business or home, you can rest assured that others will not park there again. In the UK, for example, this has become quite commonplace. It can truly serve either a homeowner or property owner to keep a car wheel clamp at hand. And it is much cheaper than having the cars towed.
Perfect for Security Services
Looking for a way to get parking violators to pay their tickets? If you are a security service at a college, for instance, an improved model of car wheel clamp may be just what you need. Police and other authorities have shown that car wheel clamp devices can be very effective. They can immobilize violators, finally get violators to pay tickets, and can substitute for expensive towing. Many times, the only way to remove such devices is with an angle grinder or bolt cutters. Everyone does not have easy access to such tools, and will most often just contact you to have the boot removed.
We carefully select our wheel clamp and locks to ensure you have the highest quality clamps at the lowest price. Our wheel clamps are designed for use with 4x4’s, HGV, cars, caravans, trailers and motorbikes.
Others Articles1. Get The Best Protective Packaging Materials Suppliers Dubai
2. Affordable Moving Truck On Rent
Author: Manoj Kumar
3. The Best Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 4s
Author: Darren Chappel
4. Heavy Duty Shelving System That Helps You Maximise Storage Capacity
Author: Abazar Shelving
5. Expats Move To Hong Kong For An Exquisite Experience
Author: jaya dixit
6. 7 Questions To Consider Before You Buy Used Kitchen Equipment
Author: Joseph Rubino
7. Use Ball Pens For Your Business Promotional Purposes
Author: Vijay Singh
8. Elliott Kronenfeld Unveils Secrets To Better Connections In Couples By Intention: Creating And Culti
9. Pandits For Marriage In Bangalore-hindu Traditional Marriage
Author: Online purohtihs
10. Agarwal Packers And Movers Feedback
Author: Neha Gupta
11. Before Buying Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes, Pick The Best Option For You
Author: Ben Oesterling
12. Latest National News - Trends Which Will Put Pedal To Metal
Author: Hannah Smith
13. Where To Find The Best Ar Parts
Author: Scott Rollf
14. Cidc To Award Vishwakarma Award To Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava
Author: Ramya Anumolu
15. Why Would I Need A Commercial Drain Snake?
Author: Lori Troyer