ALL >> Business >> View Article
Car Wheel Clamps Perfect For Security Services
Total Articles: 7
Car Wheel Clamp Uses
Often termed, “the boot,” car wheel clamp devices have been in use since the 1950s. With these tools, police and others can prevent theft, parking in particular areas, and more, without having to foot a hefty tow bill. Now, there are hundreds of variations on this device. From ones equipped with spikes, to simple car wheel clamp devices, they all can serve more than one purpose. There are actually many different uses for a car wheel clamp. Here, we will explore a few of the more common and let you know about different types of the devices you can buy.
Believe it or not, some car wheel clamp models are used strictly to prevent theft. They can easily be attached, then removed by owners. This option is perfect for those drivers who want an extra bit of protection without opting for a modern security system. They could be perfect for those driving classic cars. Or even those drivers who want another line of defense outside their security system. You can also use them on caravans or trailers, just as easily as cars. A car wheel clamp may also prevent someone else from towing your car.
Prevent Illegal Parking
Although not the case in every state, in most states in the US, landowners themselves can use car wheel clamps on cars that are parked on their property. By making an example of drivers who are parked illegally at your business or home, you can rest assured that others will not park there again. In the UK, for example, this has become quite commonplace. It can truly serve either a homeowner or property owner to keep a car wheel clamp at hand. And it is much cheaper than having the cars towed.
Perfect for Security Services
Looking for a way to get parking violators to pay their tickets? If you are a security service at a college, for instance, an improved model of car wheel clamp may be just what you need. Police and other authorities have shown that car wheel clamp devices can be very effective. They can immobilize violators, finally get violators to pay tickets, and can substitute for expensive towing. Many times, the only way to remove such devices is with an angle grinder or bolt cutters. Everyone does not have easy access to such tools, and will most often just contact you to have the boot removed.
We carefully select our wheel clamp and locks to ensure you have the highest quality clamps at the lowest price. Our wheel clamps are designed for use with 4x4’s, HGV, cars, caravans, trailers and motorbikes.
Find Out More About Our Products by Visiting:
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India