ALL >> Business >> View Article
Car Wheel Clamp Anti-theft Models
Total Articles: 8
Car Wheel Clamp Uses
Often termed, “the boot,” car wheel clamp devices have been in use since the 1950s. With these tools, police and others can prevent theft, parking in particular areas, and more, without having to foot a hefty tow bill. Now, there are hundreds of variations on this device. From ones equipped with spikes, to simple car wheel clamp devices, they all can serve more than one purpose. There are actually many different uses for a car wheel clamp. Here, we will explore a few of the more common and let you know about different types of the devices you can buy.
Believe it or not, some car wheel clamp models are used strictly to prevent theft. They can easily be attached, then removed by owners. This option is perfect for those drivers who want an extra bit of protection without opting for a modern security system. They could be perfect for those driving classic cars. Or even those drivers who want another line of defense outside their security system. You can also use them on caravans or trailers, just as easily as cars. A car wheel clamp may also prevent someone else from towing your car.
Prevent Illegal Parking
Although not the case in every state, in most states in the US, landowners themselves can use car wheel clamps on cars that are parked on their property. By making an example of drivers who are parked illegally at your business or home, you can rest assured that others will not park there again. In the UK, for example, this has become quite commonplace. It can truly serve either a homeowner or property owner to keep a car wheel clamp at hand. And it is much cheaper than having the cars towed.
Perfect for Security Services
Looking for a way to get parking violators to pay their tickets? If you are a security service at a college, for instance, an improved model of car wheel clamp may be just what you need. Police and other authorities have shown that car wheel clamp devices can be very effective. They can immobilize violators, finally get violators to pay tickets, and can substitute for expensive towing. Many times, the only way to remove such devices is with an angle grinder or bolt cutters. Everyone does not have easy access to such tools, and will most often just contact you to have the boot removed.
We carefully select our wheel clamp and locks to ensure you have the highest quality clamps at the lowest price. Our wheel clamps are designed for use with 4x4’s, HGV, cars, caravans, trailers and motorbikes.
Find Out More About Our Products by Visiting:
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei