ALL >> Business >> View Article
Car Wheel Clamp Anti-theft Models
Total Articles: 7
Car Wheel Clamp Uses
Often termed, “the boot,” car wheel clamp devices have been in use since the 1950s. With these tools, police and others can prevent theft, parking in particular areas, and more, without having to foot a hefty tow bill. Now, there are hundreds of variations on this device. From ones equipped with spikes, to simple car wheel clamp devices, they all can serve more than one purpose. There are actually many different uses for a car wheel clamp. Here, we will explore a few of the more common and let you know about different types of the devices you can buy.
Believe it or not, some car wheel clamp models are used strictly to prevent theft. They can easily be attached, then removed by owners. This option is perfect for those drivers who want an extra bit of protection without opting for a modern security system. They could be perfect for those driving classic cars. Or even those drivers who want another line of defense outside their security system. You can also use them on caravans or trailers, just as easily as cars. A car wheel clamp may also prevent someone else from towing your car.
Prevent Illegal Parking
Although not the case in every state, in most states in the US, landowners themselves can use car wheel clamps on cars that are parked on their property. By making an example of drivers who are parked illegally at your business or home, you can rest assured that others will not park there again. In the UK, for example, this has become quite commonplace. It can truly serve either a homeowner or property owner to keep a car wheel clamp at hand. And it is much cheaper than having the cars towed.
Perfect for Security Services
Looking for a way to get parking violators to pay their tickets? If you are a security service at a college, for instance, an improved model of car wheel clamp may be just what you need. Police and other authorities have shown that car wheel clamp devices can be very effective. They can immobilize violators, finally get violators to pay tickets, and can substitute for expensive towing. Many times, the only way to remove such devices is with an angle grinder or bolt cutters. Everyone does not have easy access to such tools, and will most often just contact you to have the boot removed.
We carefully select our wheel clamp and locks to ensure you have the highest quality clamps at the lowest price. Our wheel clamps are designed for use with 4x4’s, HGV, cars, caravans, trailers and motorbikes.
Find Out More About Our Products by Visiting:
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev