123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Business >> View Article

The Brain And Its Roller Coaster Ride

By Author: Nick Burgraff
Total Articles: 9

The brain and its different facets are indescribable. The more you think of mapping your brain the more confused you can get. Yes it’s true because a lot of things happen in the pentagon of our body, the brain. This is the hub where you get all of the things active if the brain functions well.

So I say it works on a 100% hard work factor. It works all the time and if we believe that we don’t use it completely, it’s just assuming random stuff. When I say my brain functions only 75% and the other 25% is redundant then you are saying that only because for e.g. your upper body works fine but the lower body works to about half of its caliber. Doesn’t it sound funny?

The brain uses 100% of your grey matter,the fault lies in you and not your brain. You use it only when you are not idle. You keep yourself idle and the brain follows the thought process you make it follow. So when you are idle it still is working by way of say, day dreaming or worst thinking about negative things. All this causes problems within you and the brain functions again consequently. So what you feed into your system you will get the same the next morning and when you use your thought process productively then the brain follows in that directive. You have to train your brain. At first it’s difficult but in the end you are working so closely with your brain that it will react in a way that is required.

Every part of our body requires the smooth functioning of our brain so that the connections give out the right message and the flow of information is better than askme.com. It always will be better but then if you are training your brain unconsciously in the negative train of thoughts you might get mood swings, depression or anything that is unproductive.

The way we drive a car, we are making our brain work in that stratagem. So when you have the steering wheel in your hand you don’t have to go in the training zone again, the brain doesn’t forget what it teaches itself. Executing things again and again and recappingthem every day can train you for specific activities in life.

Your routine and you’re scheduling also works according to your functioning of the head. How we perceive, what is our conception level and the psychosomatic factors involved makes the brain the most thought-provoking part of the body. One can go on and on and reveal the aspects of our brain but it’s a long journey ahead and you will realize it just doesn’t end.

About the Author:

Nick Burgraff is the owner of B’n Fit LLC. After losing the weight, Nick earned his degree in exercise physiology from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay, where he is still conducting research in health and fitness. Nick often turns himself into a human experiment to test different ideas in order to know hands on how everything affects the body. He competed in numerous sports, he walked on to the Division 1 Nordic Ski team earning an athletic scholarship, raced triathlons as a sponsored athlete, road and mountain bike races, ultra-marathons, and even Crossfit. He has now dedicated his life to helping others reach their goals in weight-loss, fitness, and performance. He has worked with hundreds of people struggling to lose weight; showing them how fun and simple it can be. In addition he has worked with hundreds of endurance athletes, football players, power lifters, and strength & conditioning athletes giving them unrivaled performance gains. Check out www.nickburgraff.com to learn more about him and experience what he can do for you.

Total Views: 58Word Count: 624See All articles From Author

Business Articles

1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita

2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank

3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank

4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry

5. Motivation & Support
Author: EnemarkFitness.Lu

6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah

7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
Author: Irvinecarpetcleaningmain

8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra

9. Garage Door Service Irvine
Author: fastergaragedoors

10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
Author: gfcmain1

11. Colorado Garage Door Company
Author: broncogaragedoorservice

12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
Author: Socalcarpetcleaning1

13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch

14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake

15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning
Author: greenfloorcaremain

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: