ALL >> Health >> View Article
Get Life Long Solution For Hair Loss With Dht Hair Transplant
Total Articles: 97
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure undertaken to provide life time treatment for hair loss. With the advancement of science, there are many different technologies available for hair transplantation, such as FUT, FUE and DHT hair transplant. FUT is traditional hair transplant technique; however DHT hair transplant is the latest technology for life time healthy hair growth.
There are many possible reasons for hair loss. Most common reasons for hair loss are ageing, genetic, male and woman pattern baldness, accidents and injuries and certain inflammatory conditions. Many doctors advise different treatments for hair loss. There are also a variety of natural remedies advised to regain your natural hair growth. However, in certain cases, like ageing, heredity and male and female pattern baldness, hair transplantation is the only and the best solution to regain the growth of your natural hair.
The growing demand of hair transplantation and its success rate has fostered experts to research to come up with the better hair transplantation technique. In FUE hair transplant method, an individuals’ hair grafts are taken from back of his head, one by one by cutting it through specialised machine and then these hair are transplanted or inserted in the bald areas of the scalp.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant
FUE hair transplant method does not involve cutting strip from back of the head as in case of strip surgery. Thus, there is least pain and no cuts and stitches in this method. FUE also has quick recovery time and in most of the cases patient return to work by the next day only.
DHT hair transplant – an advanced form of FUE
Direct hair transplantation is an advanced form of FUE in which patented DHT Implanter is utilized to control the angle, depth and direction of the implanted hair grafts. It also fosters growth of natural hair line. Some of its noteworthy features are:
· Developed by the world's leading medical practitioners, DHT hair restoration fosters natural results free from discolouration and pitting, without any pain, scalpel, scars or stitches.
· An experienced surgeon can remove up to 6000 hair in one session. The corresponding figure or FUE is 2000 hair. Thus, DHT is the most cost effective alternative for hair transplantation.
· DHT technique can be easily applied to all hair types without need of shaving the entire scalp.
· DHT delivers much quicker recovery than FUE technique for hair transplant. Individuals can return to their work on the same day after hair transplantation surgery.
· DHT is conducted under local anaesthesia while patient is fully awake. It is conducted by specialised doctors and is absolutely safe procedure, without any side effects.
DHT hair transplant has proven to be remarkable technology that fosters natural hair growth and provides long lasting results for hair restoration. It is advisable to get hair restoration treatment only from renowned and experienced surgeons to get the best treatment and the results.
Your hair influences your personality. Any change in your hair style is dramatically showcased in your overall appearance. It is important to take good care of your hair. However, sometimes even after taking good care of hair, human beings have common aversion of hair loss or baldness caused due to genetic, ageing and other factors. Hair transplantation India has been proven to be one of the best hair loss treatments.
Common Reasons for Hair Loss
It has been observed that men are more likely to lose hair than woman, which is usually caused due to common male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. Other common reasons for hair loss includes vitamin deficiency, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution, scalp inflammation or injury to the scalp, accidents leaving permanent hair loss on many areas, certain inflammatory diseases and genetics. It has also been noticed that wearing helmets and caps also contribute to hair loss.
What is Hair transplantation India?
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic surgery undertaken to harvest extra hair on bald scalp. It usually involves taking a narrow strip of hair from the back of the head and utilizing it for filling up the area with thin hair or no hair at all. It is important to know that hair transplant does not create any new hair. It only moves hair from area covered with hair to the bald area over scalp, which consequently helps in growth of natural hair.
Who must opt for hair transplant?
Sometimes hair transplant is the only choice left with people facing constant hair loss. Generally, men and women losing hair due to male or female pattern baldness must go for hair transplant. In many cases, individuals who loss hair due to accidents, injuries like lupus and medical problems had to undergo hair transplant to get back hair on the bald scalp. It is also essential that you must still have a thick layer of hair on the back or side of scalp, so that enough hair follicles may move. It has been observed that over hundred and sometimes thousands of hair can be transplanted in a single session of hair transplant
Why Hair transplant?
Hair transplant has been proven to be one of the most successful treatments for hair loss. Many times people with marked baldness can around 3000 to 3500 hair transplanted in a single session successfully. It provides a quick and permanent solution for your permanent hair loss. Individuals who loss hair due to common male or female pattern baldness or permanent hair loss due to accidents can regain hair only through hair transplant No other method can help them to regain hair.
Finding the best hair transplant clinic in India
Hair transplantation is one of the successful means of re-growing natural and healthy hair in the bald areas of the scalp. It is critical to find a reliable clinic offering best hair transplant India. While looking for the best hair transplant surgeons, it is essential to look into the profile and the prior experience of the surgeon. You should also ask if all technicians use microscopes to dissect follicular units. It is imperative to ask for the names and contact numbers of the other ex-patients undergone the same treatment. With so many hair transplant clinics boasting of providing successful treatment, it is better to take an informed decision for effective results.
Author is very much familiar with different techniques used for hair transplantation. He has written many articles for Eugenix Hair Transplantation Clinic, now he is providing information on FUE hair transplant in India and DHT hair transplant.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men