ALL >> Health >> View Article
Key Factors Determining How The Human Body Burns FatBy Expert Author: Jennifer Mauldin
Ever wondered: how does the human body go through the process of burning fat deposits? Today, many individuals find it difficult to burn body fat. Most overweight people constantly grapple with the issue of burning fats and therefore take the route of going through crash diets or pop pills to do the magic for them. Many a times this delivers disappointing results.
What if you could understand the process of how the human body burns fat, wouldn’t that help you immensely in your weight loss endeavors? This could help you lose fat in an organic manner. Let us go into the main sources of calorie intake and your human body deals with each of these.
Yes, we do plan to address an ideal diet plan that can help reduce those extra pounds and inches in a natural manner. The issue of exercising regularly will also be discussed in the course of this article. We will also delve into the issue of your emotional well-being and how it can impact your weight loss goals.
Let us first talk about the three chief sources of calorie intake i.e. proteins, fats, and carbohydrates (carbs). It goes without saying that protein is the quintessential ingredient for the human body for it to grow. Proteins are not used by the body for getting energy as long as carbs and fats are present in adequate proportion.
Carbohydrates provide instant energy by gaining entry through the bloodstream. Fats, on the other hand provide twice the calorie measure that comes from 1 gram of proteins or carbs. Therefore, to burn the fat deposits in a natural manner the role of diet assumes significant proportions in our quest for weight loss.
In most planned diets, the intake of carbs has to be limited. Low carb diets often deliver good weight loss results. It is a known fact that when the body is deficient of carbohydrates it will look at burning body fat instead. The combination of a high protein and low carbs diet is often unhealthy. The right amount of nutrients should be there when you are on a low carb diet.
While we have outlined the importance of a balanced diet in achieving weight loss goals, the role of regular exercising cannot be understated. When the body is utilizing the stored fat to get energy, exercising at the same time helps burn fat rapidly.
Emotive issues such as stress, anxiety, anger, fear, etc. do have a bearing on your weight loss goals. Stay cheerful and upbeat about life under all circumstances in order to stay healthy and contribute positively to your weight loss objectives.
Infinity³ Marketing Group is the exclusive distributor of LifePower Labs Nutritional Supplements. Metabolic FIRE Thermogenic - Advanced Diet & Energy is a Fat Burning Formula By LifePower Labs.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat