ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Stop Teen Hair Loss
Total Articles: 10
Hair loss in teenagers can be due to stress or some other underlying condition. You doctor is better judge to determine that this is the cause of your hair loss. Hair loss in teenagers is often referred to as alopecia. The best way is to talk to parents or guardian. The remedy for hair loss could be as simple as a small dietary change to improve the overall health of your hair.
If you are a teenager and are experiencing signs of hair loss, be rest assured you are not alone.
1. Don't Scrub a dub dub: Do not over scrub your hair as it will cause more hair loss than you need. Just use your shampoo or conditioner. It is better not to use too many liquids while in the shower and after shower.
2. Avoid too many products: Using too many products in your hair can be one of the causes of hair loss. Using two products is totally fine but nine or ten can be a bit overwhelming. Use only the products you need and not the excess baggage.
3. Don't over brush: Brushing your hair too much will cause breakage, which leads to hair loss. Brushing your hair two times a day is perfect. Don't over-brush your hair! It stretches it and pulls it, so don't overdo it!
4. Be soft: Tugging hard and treating your hair badly can be a cause hair loss, so avoid anything that harms your hair. You can try using a hair mask.
5. Be gentle: Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding. Shampoo and conditioner is a must. Do not stack all the hair products you see on TV. Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding.
6. No heavy duty styling: Chemical treatments, such as bleaching or perming the hair can be one of the common causes of excessive hair loss and hair damage. Pulling your hair back too tightly can cause noticeable hair loss along the hair line.
7. Nutritious diet: Make sure your hair is getting enough of protein. Hair follicles are made up of protein, vitamins and minerals. An unbalanced diet can cause hair loss, so make sure you have enough iron in your diet.
8. Medications: Speak to your doctor about the medications. Some medication for acne or bipolar disorder can cause hair loss. Ask your doctor for any treatments to prevent the hair loss
9. Hormone level: Have your hormone levels tested. Normally teens do not typically face hair loss due to thyroid problems. Some ovarian problems can also cause hair loss
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important