ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Stop Teen Hair Loss
Total Articles: 10
Hair loss in teenagers can be due to stress or some other underlying condition. You doctor is better judge to determine that this is the cause of your hair loss. Hair loss in teenagers is often referred to as alopecia. The best way is to talk to parents or guardian. The remedy for hair loss could be as simple as a small dietary change to improve the overall health of your hair.
If you are a teenager and are experiencing signs of hair loss, be rest assured you are not alone.
1. Don't Scrub a dub dub: Do not over scrub your hair as it will cause more hair loss than you need. Just use your shampoo or conditioner. It is better not to use too many liquids while in the shower and after shower.
2. Avoid too many products: Using too many products in your hair can be one of the causes of hair loss. Using two products is totally fine but nine or ten can be a bit overwhelming. Use only the products you need and not the excess baggage.
3. Don't over brush: Brushing your hair too much will cause breakage, which leads to hair loss. Brushing your hair two times a day is perfect. Don't over-brush your hair! It stretches it and pulls it, so don't overdo it!
4. Be soft: Tugging hard and treating your hair badly can be a cause hair loss, so avoid anything that harms your hair. You can try using a hair mask.
5. Be gentle: Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding. Shampoo and conditioner is a must. Do not stack all the hair products you see on TV. Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding.
6. No heavy duty styling: Chemical treatments, such as bleaching or perming the hair can be one of the common causes of excessive hair loss and hair damage. Pulling your hair back too tightly can cause noticeable hair loss along the hair line.
7. Nutritious diet: Make sure your hair is getting enough of protein. Hair follicles are made up of protein, vitamins and minerals. An unbalanced diet can cause hair loss, so make sure you have enough iron in your diet.
8. Medications: Speak to your doctor about the medications. Some medication for acne or bipolar disorder can cause hair loss. Ask your doctor for any treatments to prevent the hair loss
9. Hormone level: Have your hormone levels tested. Normally teens do not typically face hair loss due to thyroid problems. Some ovarian problems can also cause hair loss
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas