ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Stop Teen Hair Loss
Total Articles: 10
Hair loss in teenagers can be due to stress or some other underlying condition. You doctor is better judge to determine that this is the cause of your hair loss. Hair loss in teenagers is often referred to as alopecia. The best way is to talk to parents or guardian. The remedy for hair loss could be as simple as a small dietary change to improve the overall health of your hair.
If you are a teenager and are experiencing signs of hair loss, be rest assured you are not alone.
1. Don't Scrub a dub dub: Do not over scrub your hair as it will cause more hair loss than you need. Just use your shampoo or conditioner. It is better not to use too many liquids while in the shower and after shower.
2. Avoid too many products: Using too many products in your hair can be one of the causes of hair loss. Using two products is totally fine but nine or ten can be a bit overwhelming. Use only the products you need and not the excess baggage.
3. Don't over brush: Brushing your hair too much will cause breakage, which leads to hair loss. Brushing your hair two times a day is perfect. Don't over-brush your hair! It stretches it and pulls it, so don't overdo it!
4. Be soft: Tugging hard and treating your hair badly can be a cause hair loss, so avoid anything that harms your hair. You can try using a hair mask.
5. Be gentle: Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding. Shampoo and conditioner is a must. Do not stack all the hair products you see on TV. Do not tug on your hair extensions, head bands or ponytail holders. Avoid tyeing your hair instead of braiding.
6. No heavy duty styling: Chemical treatments, such as bleaching or perming the hair can be one of the common causes of excessive hair loss and hair damage. Pulling your hair back too tightly can cause noticeable hair loss along the hair line.
7. Nutritious diet: Make sure your hair is getting enough of protein. Hair follicles are made up of protein, vitamins and minerals. An unbalanced diet can cause hair loss, so make sure you have enough iron in your diet.
8. Medications: Speak to your doctor about the medications. Some medication for acne or bipolar disorder can cause hair loss. Ask your doctor for any treatments to prevent the hair loss
9. Hormone level: Have your hormone levels tested. Normally teens do not typically face hair loss due to thyroid problems. Some ovarian problems can also cause hair loss
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab