ALL » Business >> View Article
Yarn Exporters In India – Adding Tremendous Value To Country’s Export EarningsBy Expert Author: David Lee has 10 years of experience in writing .
1991 was a momentous year for India. It was in 1991 when the Government of India opened its doors to foreign companies and eased down many earlier policies that were severely hitting India’s imports and exports.
Today, the country is earning a fortune through its exports. Spices, sugar, cement, shoes, yarn, apparels, the country is exporting hundreds of things to a number of countries in the world. Yarn exporters in India have contributed significantly to India’s export earnings.
Yarn market has grown by leaps and bounds in the last couple of decades on the back of technology and skilled manpower.Though cotton is the major raw material for yarn manufacturing, other fibers are also used for yarn. Natural fibers that are used for yarn manufacturing include silk, linen, wool, alpaca, angora, mohair, and cashmere.
Natural fibers, however, need more careful handling than synthetics because they can fade, stretch, and shrink; special treatments m ust be applied to make these fibers turn into durable yarn.
Of late, there has been a spur in the international demand for Indian yarn. Yarn exporters in India are also not leaving any stone unturned to build contacts, find new markets, and provide the world with one of the best yarn range.
Yarn is exported in different colors and can be used for different purposes like knitting, sewing and to make A4 printing paper etc. The domestic demand for yarn has also picked up quite significantly. And the trend is not going to fade away in the recent future. Government of India is also doing its bit to encourage the yarn makers and help them export more.
At present, there are a number of textile companies in India that are into yarn manufacturing. Besides yarn, these companies also produce products like towels, bathrobes, papers, etc.
It is to be noted here that even fibers like cotton vary in quality. For example, there is organic cotton that is 100 per cent pure cotton, and doesn’t have any mix in it. The difference in the quality of raw materials – such as cotton – would have a direct bearing on the quality of yarn manufactured. Therefore, prices of yarns also vary depending on the quality and the type of raw materials used in the manufacturing of the yarn.
Yarn exporters in India are doing pretty good job in adding tremendous value to the county’s export earnings. Hope they continue to generate more and more earnings for the country!
Yarn manufacturers in India have done commendable job in enhancing county’s export earnings. We’d come up with more articles on Indian yarn market in the future. Make sure you don’t miss out on all this.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta