ALL >> Health >> View Article
Combat Your Hair Loss With Hair Restoration In India
Total Articles: 97
Hair loss is causing depression and embarrassment for many. With growing cases of hair loss among men and women, people are constantly looking for a wide range of hair loss treatment options in the market. There are many temporary solutions for hair loss depending on causes and severity of hair loss. However, in many cases, the only permanent solution to overcome hair loss can be attained by approaching the best hair transplant clinic in India.
Hair transplantation is technique of removing hair follicles from the back of the head and transplanting them to bald areas or areas on the scalp with scanty hair growth. There are mainly two ways of hair transplantation; Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). In FUT, a strip of scalp is taken from the back of the head. It is then dissected into individual hair grafts. On the other hand, FUE method involves taking individual hair grafts from the back of the head, one by one by cutting through a specialised machine.
Features of FUE hair restoration in India
· The transplant is usually permanent and transplanted hair grows like normal hair.
· It has been seen that transplanted hair usually grow at a rate of 1-2 cm per month.
· Transplanted hair can be shampooed and oiled and they can be combed in many different styles like normal hair.
· The entire hair transplantation process is conducted under local anaesthesia; under which patient is fully awake
· It takes at least 3 to 6 hours for completing a sitting if hair transplantation. The patient can go home immediately after the operation. However, two or more sittings may be required depending upon the severity of baldness.
· Normally, it is possible to transplant up to 6000 to 7500 Follicles in one sitting by direct hair transplantation, which makes it much cost effective than other procedures.
· FUE grafts get least out of the body exposure, so hair grafts have maximum rate of survival.
· Unlike traditional FUT methods, this method leaves no scar on the scalp.
Things to consider before hair transplantation
· The doctor or surgeon must be certified and must have requisite qualifications.
· He/she must have undergone an extensive hair transplant training from recognised institute.
· It is important to check and ask who is going to perform the hair transplanting procedure as in many private hospitals, technicians perform the surgery. It is advisable to be aware of who’s going to perform the surgery.
· It is advisable to conduct an extensive research about the surgeon who will be operating on you. You should gather as much information you can to know the before and after results of hair transplantations conducted so far.
Hair transplantation can be truly beneficial if conducted by experienced and skilled surgeon. If you seek help for your hair loss from the best hair transplant clinic in India, it will surely bring you out of embarrassment of hair loss for life time.
Author is very much familiar with different techniques used for hair transplantation. He has written many articles for Eugenix Hair Transplantation Clinic, now he is providing information on hair restoration in India and best hair transplant clinic in India.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility